1. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Party

One of the funniest pointless films ever made.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Party

Un indéniable chef-d'oeuvre de la comédie américaine où les gags se suivent à un rythme effréné pour le plus grand plaisir du spectateur, dans la veine des meilleures réalisations d'un metteur en scène, de film en film, jamais décevant... www.cinefiches.com

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Party

Just brilliant physical comedy from beginning to end. Sellers best work outside of Being There. Edwards stages each scene beautifully, and its one of his funniest comedies he helmed. Just the way everything builds on top of previous destruction is glorious, and hearkens back to the L&H short film Two Tars in that respect. Essential 60s comedy

4. m00njaguar's rating of the film The Party

One of the few movies that left me laughing out loud until tears came out. Peter Sellars at his comic best (though his bumbling Indian protagonist is a bit dated in its racist stereotypes)

5. Trickstian Shantih's rating of the film The Party

A Proustian TV madeleine memory sliced in enjoyment and well-being with butterflies in the stomach qualia emoticons.

6. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Party

that perfect ELEPHANT moment

7. bitchwitched's rating of the film The Party

Your party is groovy but nothing else

8. Aardsy's rating of the film The Party

I appreciate committing that strongly to the one joke.

9. Christian Rnc's rating of the film The Party

10. Muraki's rating of the film The Party

11. Wortzik's rating of the film The Party

"In India we don't think who we are. We know who we are".

12. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Party

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Xy

13. Droog811's rating of the film The Party

Like the American version of a Monsieur Hulot film...also, "Birdy, num-num..."

14. kian94's rating of the film The Party

Blake Edwards was a neglected genius filmmaker that his films were full of brilliant ideas about gender,transitions in social relations and global culture beside artistic framework.

15. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Party

A great example of a film with no real plot. This party takes a while to get started, since the first half is mostly disconnected mildly amusing gags, but after the dinner, this oyster opens up, revealing a movie with a surprising amount of heart. For most of the party you'll have a smile on your face, and sometimes that's better than occasional laughs. Claudine Longet and Sellers are wonderful. Such a sweet piece.

16. analeorne's rating of the film The Party

17. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film The Party

I honestly think this movies is stupid and didactic.

18. Kelvane's rating of the film The Party

It's like a Tati film but much worse.

19. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film The Party

Una divertente commedia che ironizza sul sistema cinematografico, una sorta di Mr.Bean ante litteram

20. fedeyeah's rating of the film The Party

I laughed all the time. Great Sellers!

21. José Neves's rating of the film The Party

Cinematography by Lucien Ballard.

22. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film The Party

Can't shake my mind off that "squish squish squishy" scene :D

23. ragnar's rating of the film The Party