1. Lost in Disconnection's rating of the film The Passage

Solid, balanced and well directed hyper-realistic movie about an unlikely road trip that takes place in a low-profile USA. True feelings and tough lives of an irreparable reality seen through a trembling and unprepared camera, a demonstration that few elements can always be enough in order to achieve great goals. This is the passage we all should take once in our life.

2. Vjesnik Zla's rating of the film The Passage

Agony in the movie,agony for the audience.

3. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film The Passage

A new definition to family. A type of family which is spontaneous, short-lived, based on solidarity and sincerity.The doctor advised Ana to spend her last moments with her family. These two guys have become her family. A slow-paced film; yet a good directing and acting.

4. captainfez's rating of the film The Passage

A journey to death which seems almost as long.

5. ahermosilla's rating of the film The Passage

una bella historia pero con un final un poco incomodo o mas bien sin final

6. Pekka Kuivamäki's rating of the film The Passage

Beautiful landscapes and characters. Liked a lot.

7. Annie Chan's rating of the film The Passage

Lovely. The characters are deeply likeable and the movie is beautifully shot.

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Passage

The most cinematic of Minervini's quasi-documentaries,

9. Robert Lamvik's rating of the film The Passage

10. Bruce Carter's rating of the film The Passage

Slow paced and ultimately moving

11. Alex Khype's rating of the film The Passage

No me convenció mucho, pero las últimas escenas me parecieron hermosas y conmovedoras.

12. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Passage

SIMPLE HEARTS ... A journey to the heart of America, along with the humble, the poor, those who have little or nothing ... that is left of their heart. ==== Un voyage au cœur de l'Amérique des humbles, des démunis, ceux qui n'ont presque plus rien ... que ce qu'il leur reste de cœur.

13. marinos@agxivatein.com's rating of the film The Passage

Didn't really like it. Some nice moments, yet the overall result felt a bit amateur-ish and boring. Didn't convinced me.

14. Thomas's rating of the film The Passage

Tender story of humanity, unity and compassion. Shows an alternative side of American society very much worth spending time in, the fundamental warmth radiated by its characters is well worth the reward. Downbeat, but life-affirming rather than depressing. It is also, refreshingly, unspoiled by relying instead on the use of natural sound and atmosphere, rather than an intrusive soundtrack.

15. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film The Passage

A semi-improvised fiction with a documentary shooting style. The amateur actors and the real people playing themselves give it a very strong realistic feeling. A very simple story, but with beautiful moments full of humanity, provided by the actors and the camera work.

16. Scotch Kiwi's rating of the film The Passage

Fit to bursting with humanity

17. Waxed's rating of the film The Passage

Reminds me of how random life can be and how chance meetings can lead you down different roads. mostly sad but left me feeling contemplative and happy for the characters despite their problems..

18. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film The Passage

This exceeded my expectations and beguiled me. Lovely soft photography of human situations, brutal and delicate. The first half was very reminiscent to me of French independent film of the seventies.

19. First Lady Dré's rating of the film The Passage

not my cup of goat's milk.....

20. Richard Capener's rating of the film The Passage

It's really not "my sort of film" - handheld realism. But it's clearly very good. The scene with the buckets of ice cream and when she's just walking about after being told she has cancer are really striking. Highly recommended.

21. jeanniemac's rating of the film The Passage

A film of extraordinary humanity, deep empathy for the lives of its 3 main characters, damaged or marginalised, with wonderful smaller characters (the farmer's family, the young rodeo rider, the healer, the artist all playing themselves ). Together they illuminate the disparate worlds co-existing within this west Texas sprawl of cheap housing, poverty and social decay, in contrast to its majestic natural landscape.

22. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Passage

Delicate and slightly amateurish, that staple of film forever, the road trip

23. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Passage

The plot is fantastic. The characters, lovable, you could have a big drama here, BUT the film is lazy and almost ruined everything.

24. Oneb's rating of the film The Passage

A film about vulnerability: the naked/exposed choices of the characters, and the lives of impoverished Texans, and indeed - low budget/semi-improvised film-making. - -