1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Patriot

Dans la Caroline du Sud de 1776, le fils d'un vétéran des combats contre les Indiens et les Français s'engage dans la lutte pour l'indépendance des Etats-Unis ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. bonucci's rating of the film The Patriot

watched this movie 3 times in a week; I guess this says everything.

3. Roy Deckard's rating of the film The Patriot

You judge a movie primarily from an artistic point of view. But this is too much of a historically inaccurate piece of propaganda to turn a blind eye to.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film The Patriot

Too sentimental for me to genuinely enjoy, but Heath Ledger is nice, and Mel Gibson isn't horrible.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Patriot

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Patriot

7. Star Lord's rating of the film The Patriot

Il patriota. Bel film, bella trama.

8. MAO1's rating of the film The Patriot

Por culpa de estas weas la gente de eeuu esta tan mal

9. jenifferp's rating of the film The Patriot

10. nicolejlockyer's rating of the film The Patriot

this movie was really crap. i turned it off in 20 minutes.

11. l's rating of the film The Patriot

A great documentary about how the Patriots outclassed the smelly, inept British by using tomahawks and semi-automatic muskets. The only more historically-accurate film has to the Pirates of the Caribbean.

12. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film The Patriot

I just revisited this. For two hours I tried to give this movie the benefit of a doubt, hoping it could be something akin to a John Ford movie made in 2000. I enjoyed some of its theatricality, style and some of the performances. Beyond that, the portrayal of the British as Nazis and the shirking of slavery are both downright offensive. The melodrama, which had characters speaking in hyperbole, became excruciating.

13. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Patriot

Would give it a 5 if it didn't try and whitewash slavery away.

14. Troy Savory's rating of the film The Patriot

America GOOD, rest of the world BAD- General message of the propaganda dribble that is packed with so many historical inaccuracies i half expected John Wayne to ride in and save the day.

15. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Patriot

I am going back and reviewing movies I saw but didn't put on my filmography as I am bored, unemployed and don't have the strength to apply to 30 more jobs today like I did yesterday. This is historically inaccurate. Nothing can kill Heath Ledg- Oh I see.

16. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Patriot

If enjoyed as a dumb action movie, it can be fun. Good cinematography. And tomahawking. Lots of tomahawking.

17. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film The Patriot

An imaginary past built on the myths Americans would like to believe about themselves. We won the war against the cruel British with a small group of ragtag, reluctant yet committed warriors. The French were a burden, not a help. Slavery barely existed, and free black people lived in idyllic splendor. Entertaining in its breathless stupidity.

18. rijessett's rating of the film The Patriot

Not a period piece, but something from some alternate universe where slaves were happy, all Brits were sadistic, and human beings could deserve to be killed by a hatchet thrown at the forehead. Not history, not even close. It's a shame that this can hide behind such a label.

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Patriot

Interesting and entertaining for 3 hours (4.0/5)

20. Westley's rating of the film The Patriot

21. runfromfire's rating of the film The Patriot

I haven't seen The Patriot in nearly a decade and feel that I am no worse off for it. Only Jason Isaac's villainous antagonist kept this from being entirely unwatchable. Way too long, way too self-important and way too many Mel-Gibson-is-angry close-ups.

22. MGeo's rating of the film The Patriot

I usually hate Roland Emmerich with a burning passion (with the exception of Independence Day because that is the best "shut your brain off" movie ever) with all the awful movies he usually makes, but this is legitimately my favorite movie of his. Even then, that isn't saying much...

23. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Patriot

in the words of the great walter sobchak, "ANTI-SEMITE!" but without the punch in the face (too bad). i hate you mel gibson.

24. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film The Patriot

Braveheart, pero con "final feliz". Como siempre en el "cine" de Roland Emmerich, la cinta es una mierda ideologicamente hablando, pero esta resulta la mas medianamente tolerable de las mamadas que ha dirigido (sin ponerse exigente). La cinta marca los pininos del recientemente fallecido Heath Ledger en la pantalla grande. Esta semana parece estar dedicada a Mel Gibson en lo que a las "submissions" se refiere...