1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

I am firmly in the category of people who find the special editions and prequels a betrayal (HAN SHOT FIRST!!!!), so this film is preaching to the converted but Star Wars fans love to rant about this subject over all others. I am genuinely interested how Lucas moved from a fresh and respected director in the 70s to a billgerent old man today.

2. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

I didn't learn a lot that I hadn't already heard through Nerd Osmosis. I think it ended up at a reasonable conclusion though

3. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

4. Spencer Draper's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

It really never makes a point, but it is nice to see some of the fan heroes appear.

5. pluviosity's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

Ah, the vice versa responsibility of artist and fans. Quite interesting topic though. But as a film, it's also quite messed up. The themes keep changing back and forth without warning.

6. Kévin Berny's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

I was a really fan of Star Wars but i was a poor guy so i escape to the goodies stuff. The film is interesting but too short to explain sort of things. I was not of this generation who had seen born Star Wars but i understand some fans. I think this documentary is not finish so i put 2 stars

7. mjgildea's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

A subject about which I've felt quite strongly for the longest time, watching this documentary made me realize how hard being George Lucas must be. The term "Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown" ran through my head several times as I realized Star Wars was a juggernaut that completely steamrolled Lucas' life as well as any potential his career may have had. For as geeky as it gets, it tells both sides well.

8. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

A must-see for those who love Lucas...those who hate him...and those who don't care about him...so to sum it up a must-see for pretty much everybody.

9. Jonathan's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

I too have that unfortunate habit of turning into a curmudgeon when anything I loved as a kid gets rebooted (that god awful attempt at updating Thundercats for example) but sometimes you just gotta shut your stupid fucking mouth and move on with your life, these people are a prime example of that.

10. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

It's my house and if I want to paint my house green but everyone thinks I should paint it red, it's still my house and I'm going to paint it Jar Jar. Loved that line. But it's a great movie starts off explaining why we all hate Lucas so much but then transitions into why we love him. We hate him so much but if it wasn't for him we would have nothing that we love so much.

11. Steve's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

These people really bug me..but the movie was quite interesting. I actually saw "The Star Wars Holiday Special" when I was a kid, lol.

12. Wipeoutt31's rating of the film The People vs. George Lucas

Even at 93 minutes it does feel like it runs a little too long.