1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

2. mubianer's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

Post-colonial fun with Kidlat Tahimik.

3. Severus Snape's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

„Kidlat, one day you will come to know the quiet strength of bamboo.“

4. Nachtreich's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

5. djdj's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

liberté, égalité, fraternité, supermarché!

6. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

7. Brady's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

This is an inneffable experience that slaps academia in the face showing real Guerrilla Tactics.

8. José Neves's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

Unusual cinematic object, which could remotely find in Jean Rouch's games with fiction, between images and sound, a referential possibility, but this only and only to make a more easy approach to the beholder since Tahimik turns off any citation and builds a formal experience as free as thought and that runs as freely as this, from an agile documentarist imagetic and creating a persona that is loosely biographic.

9. letters never sent's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

"I am Kidlat Tahimik. I choose my vehicle." While this is a work of semi-autobiographical fiction, I still feel this doesn't seem too out of place in between Marker's San Soleil, and any of Mekas' films. To me it's more like a film essay on postcolonial ethnography, Philippine culture, globalisation, and disillusionment (isn't that what perfumed nightmares are made of?), with a comical and eccentric flair.

10. nietzschicharonsky's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

11. xrystyna's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

a perfect comedy: extremely yet subtly funny, thought-out and thought-provoking. very laconic and yet so beautiful. i loved every single second of the film, including titles.

12. TK BUCKLEY's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

"I choose my vehicle and I can cross any bridge." You're alright Kidlat.

13. icha's rating of the film Perfumed Nightmare

was Superb! After done watching this, i watch a crazy old man (read: the director) dressed in a traditional Philippine, dance and holding a camera bamboo made by him self. Nice entertainment, Kidlat :)