1. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

The songs are so depressive, it makes me want to disfigure Gerard Butler's entire face. The art direction and costume design are remarkable, though.

4. opandadodavid's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

5. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

Arguably Schumacher's artistic highpoint, an unabashed romantic tearjerker bathed in Andrew Lloyd Webber's glorious Music of the Night.

6. LNLee's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

One of those movies that are probably eh but I loved, loved, loved when it came out b/c it was an important part of my childhood.

7. BirdieGoBoom's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

I'd take this film over the Broadway version any day.

8. Tigrão's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

9. Roscoe's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

It scales bold heights of mediocrity -- never good enough to transcend the rampant miscasting or bad enough to be an entertaining disaster.

10. Algitya's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

11. I AM ... MARCY FIERCE's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

Good movie for me. But that's because I haven't watched the play yet

12. JamesPC's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

Mediocre at best, even though the Phantom works better without the constant, bombarding musical numbers, the already melodramatic plot is lifted by the beautifully orchestrated music which brings the grand, symphonic effect Mr. Webber intended, with much more success than the stage production, which is limited in its range for obvious reasons

13. EivindMN's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

Fikk mange lovord om denne filmen, men den er ikke noe mer enn en veldig middelmådig filmatisering. For lang, for lite visuelt spennende, rett og slett litt kjedelig.

14. isabelka's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

15. Nikola's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

While it could have been *adapted* more creatively, it's a lush, beautiful film with the wonderful, classic soundtrack.

16. carmen's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

Why did this film adaptation happen?

17. pluviosity's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

all my friends can kill me if they want to, but I just CAN'T like this film. Andrew Lloyd Webber's music even made it worse. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea, but thanks God I didn't recognize Patrick Wilson in it!

18. Arisa's rating of the film The Phantom of the Opera

What can I say, I'm a sucker for this musical. It's very well casted, too.