1. Log Lady's rating of the film The Pilgrim

Pretty nice exploration about the roles we play in our lives and how little titles mean in the long run, but gag-wise this isn't my favorite, and for some reason I just couldn't connect with this that much.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Pilgrim

Un humour d'une grande finesse d'observation et de psychologie pour un des grands classiques des films comiques de l'histoire du cinéma burlesque. En effet, c'est un vrai régal de voir Charlot officier devant une assistance coïte et médusée et nous narrer à sa façon la légendaire histoire de David et Goliath... www.cinefiches.com

3. BLP's rating of the film The Pilgrim

4. Jean Guizado's rating of the film The Pilgrim

5. Laura Weikle's rating of the film The Pilgrim

This funny film shows society that the goodness of an individual comes from the personality of a person rather than their title or who/what they are associated with.

6. Stephanie Keranen's rating of the film The Pilgrim

Funny, laughs all the way to the end. Despite being an escaped convict the Tramp keeps his dignity throughout the film

7. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Pilgrim

An escaped convict is mistaken for the new pastor of a Western town. As with most Chaplin shorts it's basically a series of gags strung together - but built around a slightly stronger than usual plot.

8. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Pilgrim

With plenty of gags, including the highlight church service with a story about David & Goliath, this short feature film is plenty of fun.