1. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

2. Bea Vea's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

This is an underrated animated movie and it's quite a fun movie to watch.

3. James Roth's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Some really good gags but seemed to be fairly messy structurally and doesn't come close something like Chicken Run

4. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Leave the job of bringing back the screwball comedy to life to the Pirate Captain and his crew

5. msmichel's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

"Do you really think just putting arrrrrrrr at the end of a sentence makes everything allright?". Fun trifle from Aardman animation full of fun moments, amusing dialogue and some keen visuals. While not quite up to the standard created by 'Chicken Run' or 'Flushed Away' still a very fun way to pass an hour and a half. Well cast with a special shout out to Imelda Staunton as 'Vicky'.

6. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Martin Freeman is an actor whose voice, in retrospect, seems made for claymation.

7. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

8. 4LOM's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

In your face, Jack Sparrow ... sorry ... Captain Jack Sparrow: DAS sind Piraten! Wieder mal ein Stop-Motion-Kleinod aus dem Hause Aardman, das vielleicht eine etwas bessere Geschichte hätte vertragen können. Trotzdem wunderbare Unterhaltung.

9. saiths's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

visually this film was absolutely beautiful, as for the plot it failed in a lot of ways and could have been better but nonetheless the stop motion was spot on and was a fun watch.

10. riceball's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

A family movie that has a very simple plot, but nevertheless it was hilarious and very charming. Great voice cast too; I could hardly believe the Pirate Captain was played by Hugh Grant. It almost did not sound like him!

11. Risya's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

My rate: 70% - Really well done with the stop-motion and the backgrounds, it must've been an effort making it a feature. The story and the funny gags kept me fairly entertained aswell, but I thought it could've use more punch.

12. Tigrão's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

13. Schnagelkott's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

14. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Immensely enjoyable, frantic and quirky in the good sense, besides the stunning stop motion animation, but what the rats was that ending? Are we sure there wasn't some 15 more minutes of story to tell? Anyways, it is such a pleasure to see the Aardman guys getting it going so splendidly.

15. vadermccandless's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Visually I think this is Aardman's best work yet. Stunning mix of stop motion and CGI, with truly effective 3D. Unfortunately, I felt it was more of a "children's" film than a "family" film. The visuals are the most inventive Saturday morning cartoons, but the story never really branches beyond that. Still immensely enjoyable visuals, and a surprisingly game voice cast.

16. Algitya's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Little bit predictable but still a non-stop laughter ! XD

17. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

The humor and plot are hit or miss, but this silly Aardman film has wit, imagination, and the attention to detail that are trademark to every film they've made.

18. Chris Sandison's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

I guess I was expecting another Chicken Run. Story needs works but the jokes were non stop

19. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Funny as shit. This "kids" movie made me laugh louder than Bridesmaid or most recent comedies. The animation is stellar, which goes to show that Aardman should stick to claymation. I have a feeling if I saw the British version, this would work so much more for me. Look forward to seeing that.

20. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

While not as funny or insane as its source mineral (which I'm a die hard fan of) this movie is still hysterically funny, quite goofy and fun (probably because it's written by Defoe himself). I immensely enjoyed it and would love to see Aardman work with Defoe again. In the second half it completely deviates from the original story which was fine by me cause it just felt like a newer addition to the Pirate's story.

21. Hugo Resendiz Saldivar's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Su humor, como de costumbre con las películas de Aardman Animation, es muy bueno, tuve que verla en español, sin embargo si me gusto. Lo único malo, es que es muy corta.

22. Andrea Limone's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

not nearly as good as Chicken Run or The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, but Aardman's humor is always delightful; loved the gags between Darwin and the monkey, and The Elephant Man reference is pure genius

23. treehouse's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

24. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Claymation at it's best. Great flick for kids.