1. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

3. surgery-ethic's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

4. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

I like the film's documentary-like style. It seems like the main character has not grown up in this world being unaware of ownership.

5. captainfez's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

No consequences, no interest. YOU LET ME DOWN, POLAR BEAR.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

A pretentious, hipster celebration of klepto-mumblecore pseudo-dérives that was originally intended as a short film to promote Kate Spade Handbags (no, really). I did feel cheated and robbed and that was not very pleasant.

7. FISCHER's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

La face pesante et saumâtre d'un certain cinéma prétendu indépendant, certes des grands majors yankees, mais non de la prétention narcissique et de la viduité cinématographique, qui propose, à défaut d'imposer, un scénario translucide, inexistant et d'une fadeur hautement émétique, non dénué d'un certain ridicule... www.cinefiches.com

8. hemachandra's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

I watched this because of the great reviews GOOD TIME (also by Safdie brothers) got at Cannes this year. I shouldn't have.

9. Quattro's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

Some really cute moments, she's great and I enjoyed the soundtrack a lot, but it's so loose and underdeveloped that I'm not even sure if this should be considered an actual movie. I'd hardly recommend it to anyone – but I have to say, I don't regret the hour I spent with it. (By the way, why does the sinopsys here think that people should «owe her their thanks». For what. And what about that bear thin– never mind.)

10. Bilouaustria's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

Young filmmaker trying to be Cassavetes. It is harder than it seems. This film attracts the eye in the first half hour, partly because everything is so intriguing but appears to be empty in the end. Nothing really to dislike though. Just not seriously written with a potentially interesting character that end up being annoying. And what was that at the Central Park Zoo ? Poetry ? Dream ? Little embarrassing.

11. Federico's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

I really loved the protagonist acting,she is pure energy. The film is soft and it's very enjoyable. I also appreciate the New York night atmosphere.

12. saitosouta's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

Fraţii Safdie plonjează la orașul brut denumit New York, care este plin de energie lipicioasă și tumultuoasă, cu stringenţa ca ostaș june cufundând în câmp însângerat de luptă și inocenţă ca zână canarisind prin copaci congestionați voios. Acesta este o scrisoare de dragoste la haosul draguț. // サフディ兄弟は血塗られた戦場へと赴く若い兵士のような切迫感と、妖精が木々の合間を駆け抜けるような無邪気さと共に、猥雑な活気に満ちる生のNYへと飛びこんでいく。この映画は愛おしき混沌へのラブレターだ。

13. Mar J's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

14. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

very pleasing to have 'stolen' my time, so thank you. . far out little lost indie chick. liked this one. For what it's worth, for what it is.

15. db's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

I liked the tone and feel of this, and hope to see more from Safdie.

16. Matt Wilhite's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

This ? doesn't qualify as a film or anything. They should rename it "The Pleasure of Switching it Off".

17. Wee Liat Tan's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

18. yasdnil's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

Amusing and ethereal, with an occasional dose of dull. I really liked the soundtrack. She knows there are blogs and YouTube videos for What's In My Bag?

19. Amin Lumière's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

This is whats missing from the American cinema...

20. Lorenzogranada's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

A deconstruction of the idea of kleptomania through a profound and inmersive character. Eleonore opens a channel of comunication with the spectator, not pushing on values of relatability but relying on complexe and specific character construction, a true ethnographic approach on character definition that goes along with a simple and moving photography. Eleonore´s world opens up in very sensible ways.

21. Martinotro's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

22. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

A kleptomaniac's character study put out so brilliantly and with such spontaneity it could've easily been a dream. It is an offbeat indie where, aside the unlikeability we should naturally feel for Eleonore, there is also a sensibility I was not expecting. It is a beautiful neorealistic essay, clearly inspired by Nouvelle Vague's greats and it is, most of all, a wonderful example of a fascinated(ing) filmmaker.

23. Clapton Jonson's rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

I love this kind of American indies. Young people (often loners?) in big cities drifting around and doing things slightly unordinary to spice up their day. Made me a little more excited about my own situation in life.

24. Sin título.'s rating of the film The Pleasure of Being Robbed

La compulsión supera todos los pudores, la obsesión domina todas las necesidades. La adultez temprana no significa enseriarse con el mundo, más bien, es una pequeña prueba en la cual el desconocimiento de los problemas personales, sí tiene calificación.