1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Plumber

Inquiétant et sympathique téléfilm australien quelquefois projeté en salles ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. Aardsy's rating of the film The Plumber

3. Zac Zellers's rating of the film The Plumber

it's like 'straw dogs' but instead of black & white, it's a little more grey. great performances all around, and just perfectly creepy, concise, fun.

4. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Plumber

Not quite horror, not quite thriller, mostly just weird and slightly unsettling. I’ve seen people call this comedy, and I can understand that, but personally I didn’t laugh much. More a feeling of discomfort and odd intrigue.

5. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film The Plumber

the kind of movie that makes me proud to be australian. im me babe

6. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film The Plumber

it started very good, but anthropology and bad coincidence are not adding plus value for film.distrust between the characters are becoming a hidden psychological conflicts.when female character realized that she cant get rid out from this man .she decides to playing game according to the rules.for this reason in final part she is putting watch inside his car... a film by peter ''weird''

7. João Gou's rating of the film The Plumber

Nem tudo o que parece é, mas tudo o que é pode parecer e no final surpreender. Adorei a cena final...

8. Pymo's rating of the film The Plumber

9. T. J. Harman's rating of the film The Plumber

A great class centric creeper- it plays into the upper class' fear of the lower and having to "deal with them" in daily life. It's interesting that the upper class couple are not your typical liberal parody of the clueless, thoughtless shallow yuppie type but academic, "sophisticated"people which was a good choice on PW's part because mockable upperclass protagonists would give the viewer a comfortable distance.

10. Publius's rating of the film The Plumber

This is seriously unsettling. I almost switched it off in the scenes with Jill and Max. I haven't been that uncomfortable with a film for a long, long time.

11. xrystyna's rating of the film The Plumber

amazing movie! both a really good thriller, keeps you tense the whole time, and a hilarious comedy. a must see for all the academics and such ))

12. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film The Plumber

Peter Weir's film is truly creepy. Nice ending.

13. Juan's rating of the film The Plumber

Sort of an anthropological look at fear of the "underclass". And a tense film as well.