1. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

Get down on your knees and pray to God for help? And then maybe everything’ll work out fine? Garbage. Not where I come from. You can wear off your knees praying to God for heat in a coldwater flat in February. And icicles would grow from your upraised palms. If you’re freezing to death you burn the furniture, you set fire to the building, but you get off your knees.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE is an enjoyable movie. It never bored. This movie is always exciting from start to finish. Supported by some A-list actors/actresses. THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE is also thrilling. It's full of heart-pounding action sequences. The point is - this movie is very entertaining. I think THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE failed to give an engaging drama. I almost didn't feel an emotional bond with this movie...

3. Panda's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

4. David J Davis's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

I'm going next in case ol' fat-ass gets stuck. I won't be stuck behind her.

5. Matt's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

Great direction and special effects don't make up for the script.

6. pjjrfan's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

Great cast and just afun movie.

7. 4LOM's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

Und noch ein Film meiner Kindheit, den ich damals immer unglaublich spannend fand. Der ganz große Wurf ist es zwar nicht, aber er bleibt ein Klassiker des 70er-Jahre-Katastrophenfilms und ist alleine wegen Shelley Winters immer wieder eine Sichtung wert.

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

9. Francesca Perry Carboni's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

An absolute classic. Not to be confused with the re-make which is utter tripe and an insult to the original.

10. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

From the master of Disaster Irwin Allen comes this great ship in peril movie

11. Jamie Clements's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

12. absintheminded's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

Classic. Winters was incredible.

13. Seth Farmer's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

this one mesmerized me as a kid. i mean the damn thing was UPSIDE DOWN

14. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Poseidon Adventure

Not bad. Hackman is always watchable.