1. reiter's rating of the film The Postman

This film always fills me with such positive energy and hope.

2. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film The Postman

Not sure why, but, it's still a film that comes to mind and one to go back to. I will stand by Kevin Costner films because it was so fashionable to despise them; like wearing white socks just because that lady on BBC Radio 4 despises men who do. Very small pieces of magic are still precious and simple lessons are not without value. What is that children say, that causes fairies to die ?

3. Fariz Aufarifqi's rating of the film The Postman

4. Colan Belshaw's rating of the film The Postman

I have to say I have a soft spot for this film, despite the blatant jingoism.

5. pluviosity's rating of the film The Postman

oh all that money... poor thing... made me REALLY REALLY wanna cry. *sigh*

6. THT's rating of the film The Postman

I saw this for the first time since it's initial release today. Last year I re-watched WATERWORLD, the year before that WYATT EARP. All three are Kevin Costner passion/vanity projects I was fairly sympathetic to when I was younger, and only now have realized aren't much good. THE POSTMAN is by far the worst of the three, filled with pompous sequences and dull performances. Why is Tom Petty in this?

7. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Postman

i hate you very bad movie. why is it that you do something like take a really decent book and fuck it all up with some piece of crap, huh?

8. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film The Postman

Was forced to watch this in a hotel in a foreign country. Middle of nowhere. Nowhere to go to get away from the awfulness of it.