1. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Postmaster

An underappreciated and underseen gem in Ray’s rich filmography. It’s a shame the print I saw was so terrible, with a criterion restoration this could have a shot at being held in the same arena as Ray’s better known great films - although it may still be a little too slight for such lofty praise.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Postmaster

Une oeuvre sensible sur l'enfance face à l'incompréhension des adultes... www.cinefiches.com

3. joey Noodles's rating of the film The Postmaster

A beautiful, poetic and deceptively simple film that celebrates the joy of life. Possibly one of Ray's finest.

4. Jack Lineman's rating of the film The Postmaster

Right now in the US this and the other two parts of Three Daughters (in separate parts) are on hulu for free for two days.

5. Eliecer's rating of the film The Postmaster

It's mystifying to see these three shorts cramped together. The Postmaster is the quintessential Ray film, with one of the most touching conclusions that I have ever seen included. Samapti is charming but forgettable and Monihara is among Ray's worst films.

6. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film The Postmaster

Chandana Banerjee as Ratan is among the two or three top child performances ever. The way she instinctively shows love and the secret hope for permanence - a home - is touching (and surprising for her age).

7. Laali's rating of the film The Postmaster

"Teen Kanya" means "Three daughters" not 'Two'!

8. Jon K's rating of the film The Postmaster

Funny and affecting, Ray once again proves his great understanding of people and society. A very enjoyable watch, I really hope I will be able to watch that third part one day.