1. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear

Love 2 project constructed terror networks onto innocent/irrelevant groups & ideologies 4 optics & personal gain yaaaas

2. Mtume Gant's rating of the film The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear

Its really an indispensable piece. Thought I favor Curtis more wide reaching pieces this is probably Curtis's best on a journalistic history lesson tip (along with the Mayfair Set). But its really a must watch and arguably the best on this subject. 4.5

3. film_lies101's rating of the film The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear

Even more relevant now than when it was first released

4. Renton47's rating of the film The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear

A staggering indictment on the system which allows institutions to capitalise on fear to sell us their reality of society. These institutions are built fundamentally on relationships of co-dependence and many rely on "the dream" of a society which society in turn buys into. The whole thing is so scarily entrenched that it's hard to know if we could ever possibly escape the nightmare of ourselves.

5. Liviu Cozma's rating of the film The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear

I really liked this when it talked about the all-present pathology of overinterpretation, which concerns not only this theme but expands into most of our world thinking patterns which infer misguided meaning and agency where non or not enough proof of it exists. However, I did have some problems with some of its assertions and at times it tackles the theme of overinterpretation with oversimplification. And...

6. Artem Eihart's rating of the film The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear

brilliant, the best political documentary i've ever seen

7. Tida Wilson's rating of the film The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear

A compelling piece of work. Now that we know that our reality is built, based upon layers and layers of lies and deception, utilizing myths to the fullest extent, to the point where we are no longer certain what is true and what is not (although the truth now seems to be irrelevant), and they still expect us to believe in all those shit they tell us every-fucking-day on telly? Give me a break.