1. spinninglovestory's rating of the film The Pretty One

I cried the whole way through like a massive baby, just hit me in all the wrong spots. If I had of watched it a week ago or in a weeks time I'd have probably found it tedious, but sometimes you get the film/book/TV show at just the right moment in life.

2. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film The Pretty One

I enjoyed it, yet, I still feel there is something missing.

3. Ylly's rating of the film The Pretty One

4. nyyssonen's rating of the film The Pretty One

I don't get why people hate on this movie. Great little flick exploring identity and insecurity. refreshingly feminine.

5. Hayat's rating of the film The Pretty One

6. rcd's rating of the film The Pretty One

An unconventional search of identity

7. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Pretty One

Could have been better if we had another actress instead Zoe Kasan playing the main character. She s annoying most part of the film with muggings and weird expressions. The film is cute though and has some sweet moments,

8. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Pretty One

Summary: 30% eye rolling, 20% touchy-feely moments, 30% cute Zoe Kazan and 20% indiesque Jake Johnson's solid performance. That's about it. Comfortable film, but nothing more.

9. Khristine's rating of the film The Pretty One

10. gruszka's rating of the film The Pretty One

11. dave gunn's rating of the film The Pretty One

Pretty interesting plot that was executed well. Zoe Kazan is perfect.

12. robin's rating of the film The Pretty One

Zoe Kazan's best so far. Visually, the choice of color schemes and locations are interesting and Lamarque succeeds in making an overly constructed premise believable, but despite all that the film feels somewhat sterile.