1. Thomas Vincent's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

3. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

First time seeing this; and I have to say that I'm impressed. There is some really powerful imagery throughout this, the cast is stellar, and the score is fantastic; I'm tempted to take another star off though because the head/neck proportions of the characters threw me off.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

This movie never loses sight of the relationships that invested viewers from the start as it moves further towards the fantastic.

6. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

7. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

Really like this, still a bit disturbed when I watch this when the scene where the last plague kills all the firstborn children of Egypt is then followed with a hopeful musical scene.

8. J. O.'s rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

The release of Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods and Kings prompted a revisiting to this gem. Though rendered a little annoying by Hollywood over-indulgence (especially in the soundtrack), this is truly a wonderful film that stands the test of time. Overflowing with beautiful artwork, great musical numbers, and a thrilling climax. Worth re-watching.

9. Maria C.R.'s rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

The portuguese remake owns my soul since an early age of mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxsSVvAgWnA

10. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

I love this movie. Its sweet heart wrenching raw and beautiful. I loved it as a child and I love it now.

11. tnzk's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

One of the greatest American animated films of all time. Every frame is brimming with artistry which has rarely been bettered before or since.

12. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

I think I watched this movie three times in a row when I got the VHS as a child. xD

13. Daniela's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

14. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

Even though I have got rid of that bad catholic smell from my skin, this is still a great movie that I have fond memories of.

15. Tom Barnard's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

This is one of the best looking animated films I've ever seen, but it never surpasses its phenomenal opening sequence. I admire the adult tone, but doesn't it lose its sense of fun in the process?

16. Julia Miville's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

this still has been my background for the past month

17. chanandre's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

The animation, the Portuguese dub and the Mariah Carrey/Whitney Houston mother of all exit musiques. <3

18. Nikolas's rating of the film The Prince of Egypt

One of my favorite movies as a child.