1. nadnab's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

2. Star Lord's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

3. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

best disney princess movie ever

4. Kreg's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

A fantastic return to traditional animation, the great soundtrack tries to make up for a lacklustre and predictable plot

5. lou.'s rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

Just because it reminds me of my beloved New Orleans #loveNoLa

6. Tibulle85's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

(Vu avec ma fille qekpar sur le web) "Mais c juste un film pour les p'ti zenfants" Certes, mais outre l'obsession habituelle pour les princesses, j'ai trouvé l'idéologie de cet opus affreuse! Les conflits raciaux (au cœur de l'histoire américaine) sont niés au profit de simples inégalités socio-économiques. Et ouf, tout rentre dans l'ordre à la fin, puisque les 2 blacks de service finissant ensemble comme il se doit!

7. Cherry's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

There is some great imagery and the art design is fantastic. It's also great to see Disney go back to their hand drawn roots. Unfortunately the songs aren't memorable enough for this film to go down as a Disney classic.

9. muh.'s rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

my obsession with disney's movies goes a way back. like really, really way back. you go as far back as you can and perhpas you get to it. maybe. in light of that, i tend to get more giddy around hand-animated movies but this one just didn't work. it's trying too hard to be funny and flashy but behind the veneer there isn't much to marvel. mediocre at best.

10. Thomas's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

A traditional, refreshing respite from all the CGI that dominates animation recently.

11. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

12. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

I can't help but feel it's kind of underrated. Which is a shame really, because this movie marked a step in the right direction after a series of rather underwhelming movies, for the most part. It proves that traditional animation still has a lot of potential, its characters are well-written, and it packs the magic and heart of previous acclaimed Disney movies in spite of a few shortcomings.

13. Teona Gal's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

I'm happy I was born when disney movies and cartoons in general were really cool

14. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

disappointing music and then when the firefly died i was like what

15. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

Lovely homage to classic Disney fairy tales.

16. Scotch's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

Walked out of it at a $2 cinema.

17. pluviosity's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

great soundtrack, fresh characters, almost no-cliches. Simply great! I like it a little better than UP.

18. Charlie P's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

19. Kyle Walker's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

Just watched this movie! So amazing! This is a Disney movie!

20. John Smith's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

Good Disney film, a campy film, the usual Disney though, nothing overly spectacular.

21. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

All flash, no fire; a technically masterful anti-magic nothing. At least it was pretty. Props for a Jungle Book reference.

22. porcelainfox's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

Definitely very reminiscent of the Disney style of the 90s. I most enjoyed the novelty of erradicating stereotypes within secondary characters - Lottie ended up being nothing like the spoilt-brat sort of girl I had expected her to be, which was nice.

23. the.deft.one's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

Made very much in a 90's Disney mould this is a minor return to form for the once great studio and suggests brighter times ahead after a decade or so in the doldrums. Well crafted with some good toe-tappers, this familiar fairytale is given a New Orleans, jazzy twist and it works.

24. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Princess and the Frog

The beginning of Disney's revival, both in fairy tale subject and traditional animation technique, proving that 3D CGI or superheroes stories are not the only thing that entertain children (and adults). The songs are not as memorable as its precedents, and sadly, I think this movie will be only remembered as the black princess tale.