1. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

4. gruszka's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

5. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

6. Frank ViSo's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

7. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

[seen the silent version] Was I to give a semiar on intimacy and the camera this would definitly make the selection of my material - a camerawork so close and with such warmth (I know I say that word a lot), that it manages to make a personal narration out of something considered "unpersonal" - the life of a cat. this really goes private, telling a lot about cats and humans alike. plese do watch!

8. anttliae's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

9. El Biffo's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

I still have not been able to find the longer version with narration by Maya Deren. If anyone can send me a link or something, please?

10. ñiñiñi's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

Un video casero cualquiera. "La vida privada de un Piros" pronto en cines

11. Cheila Sousa's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

12. Sara Castro's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

Dear lord, that is a functional family.

13. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

I love cats and I love film, and this one was truly amazing. My 17 year old cat sleeps just like one of those kittens.

14. Polyglot's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

Aw, the momma cat gave birth in a chips box.

15. Corina Romonti's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

Oh dear! *head explodes of cuteness*

16. Aimee's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

oh my god this is the most adorable thing ever.

17. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

Cuteness overload. This film is adorable and fascinating. I am amazed that by the fact such intimate moments were captured on film.

18. Anastasia's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

This looks painfully cute, and would probably be a huge success in Japan. :D

19. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

Watching such intimate acts of natural motherhood in a domestic environment that normally escapes from human eyes it's very impressive indeed.

20. analeorne's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

22 minutes of puking rainbows.

21. Hani's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

22. Cassandra Niki's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

The cutest silent film I've ever seen indeed. Although I didn't really get the "cat's-eye view" of the film, it sure was adorable to watch. To see this mother cat at her most private part of her life was breathtaking. Mother cats usually hide during giving birth, so as an owner of 8 cats, it was really touching to see that moment.

23. Austin's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

felt like I was one of the cats by the end of the film.

24. soiwaswrong's rating of the film The Private Life of a Cat

It's amazing how did the director capture the right moments to fit in the story that he wants , I mean they're animals and it's really hard to give directions right??. But I almost die because they look so adorable!! I remember my cats when they were kittens, life is so short.. HAHA.. And the cats acted so well! HAHAHAHA!!! I love Felines!!!!