1. Aardsy's rating of the film The Producers

The Fuhrer was a terrific dancer.

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Producers

Still very funny, though a bad taste comedy about Nazis probably always will be. As much as the chemistry of the two leads is great, I enjoy the supporting cast more, especially the Secretary and the Nazi sympathising playwright. Still prefer Young Frankenstein though.

3. Mr. Manna Bigger's rating of the film The Producers

Il film d'esordio di Mel Brooks è semplicemente incredibile. E' una commedia perfetta sotto tutti i punti di vista, esilarante a dir poco. Davvero un film da annali!

4. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film The Producers

It'd been a good 15 years since I watched this, and it does actually drag uneventfully for several stretches. It also embarrasses itself with dated sexism and homophobia. But you know what? Every few months I rewatch "Springtime for Hitler," and every time I laugh until I cry. And why nitpick something with these leads? With this fever pitch comic energy? With the funniest musical number ever committed to celluloid?

5. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Producers

6. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Producers

This is Mel Brooks' first film, and it's easily one of his best (if not, his absolute best). It's nothing less than a showcase of sheer comedic brilliance. The screenplay is delightfully daring and filled with countless unforgettable lines. And, of course, you have the incredibly hilarious performances of Zero Mostel, Gene Wilder and Kenneth Mars.

7. Ramzi's rating of the film The Producers

Incredible premise, very funny, superb acting and great musical numbers. A little dated in places and isn't laugh a minute.

8. muh.'s rating of the film The Producers

I was singing "Springtime for Hitler" the other day at work. I got odd looks.

9. João Rocha's rating of the film The Producers

10. James Mackin's rating of the film The Producers

One of my favourite movies of all time, a delightful piece of the failure of failure.

11. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Producers

Probably Mel Brooks most widely palatable film.

12. Muraki's rating of the film The Producers

a fresh scenario idea comes with a drilling sense of humor

13. HSBilly's rating of the film The Producers

hysterical. "im hysterical and im wet!". perfect pairing of zero and wilder. the remake never top this.

14. alphonse's rating of the film The Producers

Mel Brooks' debut film is an absolute triumph - besides being one of his best screenplays (on the same level as Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles), it's also one of his funniest works overall. Brooks brings his natural wit and creates a brilliant plot, great jokes and hilarious songs, with the help of an excellent Zero Mostel and a flawless Gene Wilder in the one that might be his career-best performance.

15. Henry_Swanson's rating of the film The Producers

Enjoyable and Gene Wilder is still one of the best comic actors to ever grace the screen. Nevertheless, it's a bit of a mix bag by today's standards. Far from my favorite Mel Brooks movie.

16. Tigrão's rating of the film The Producers

"—Next week, we'll play the Rape of Lucrecia. I'll be Lucrecia. —And I'll be Rape."

17. Strauhs's rating of the film The Producers

WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME! Awful movie… all that yelling made me want to punch them.

18. lauli's rating of the film The Producers

Gene Wilder, do I love you!

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Producers

Brooks' debut is a hilarious comedy that goes anywhere for a laugh.

20. Dave's rating of the film The Producers

Perhaps Mel Brooks in general just isn't for me. I don't know, but never really laughed much. The premise was intriguing at least.

21. Duarte Lima's rating of the film The Producers

this movie is so great, it's so brilliantly written. it's one of my favourite comedies of all time

22. Gerald's rating of the film The Producers

Spring time for Hitler and Germany.

23. MegaMeg's rating of the film The Producers

Don't get me wrong, I love Mel Brooks, but I like the remake better than the 1968.

24. Anton Williams's rating of the film The Producers

One of the greatest perfomance in the history of cinema by Zero Mostel.