1. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Proposal

An understandably popular rom-com.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Proposal

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Proposal

Just another romantic comedy (2.2/5)

4. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Proposal

5. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Proposal

hey look it's betty white being cool and hip

6. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film The Proposal

I don't care about what people say. This movie's very funny, entertaining, and above all, made me feel better. PS: Changed my rating from 3 stars to 4 because of Betty White.

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Proposal

Harmless romantic comedy featuring some good performances from Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock.

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Proposal

I'm going to propose to Betty White.

9. Rafael Feitosa's rating of the film The Proposal

the empathy and chemistry between ryan and sandra makes this one a very enjoyable movie

10. Anne's rating of the film The Proposal

I love watching romantic comedies but they're always very disappointing. This one is not. Characters aren't complete clichés for once.

11. Vanessa J Hill's rating of the film The Proposal

3.5 stars (y won't MUBI let us do .5 stars?). Actually quite sweet, and funny, and relatively cleverly written. Also I can't go past anything with Sandra Bullock in it. I know v. little about Ryan Reynolds, other gossip that that silly girl Scarlett Johannsen didn't appreciate him enough when they were married, and now she wants him back. Gorgeous brown eyes. Unusual hairline - but those eyes! Yes, I'm that shallow.

12. vordven's rating of the film The Proposal

13. cammy's rating of the film The Proposal

It's actually really sad when people are this desperate for laughs. Hey, dudes, calm down, you're not funny.

14. Matthew Jason Bodnarek's rating of the film The Proposal

15. Matt's rating of the film The Proposal

The only time I laughed was when the small dog was on screen. More small dog would have = better movie.

16. Mariana Santos's rating of the film The Proposal

It has some mistakes and predictabel but it´s really crazy!! xDD

17. carmen's rating of the film The Proposal

Liked Betty White I guess, but her Native American stuff was just ridiculou. This movie just took so long to end...

18. agostinellips's rating of the film The Proposal

I can't believe this fucking asshole is going to be Hal Jordan.

19. Bret Bynum's rating of the film The Proposal

The scene when Sandra Bullock does her dance around the camfire is worthy of five stars! It's too bad you have to watch the rest of the movie which knocks it down to three.