1. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Protector

What you see is what you get - a guy fights for his elephant. Almost no bullshit exposition, just action and bad-ass but silly martial arts. Very fun romp.

2. rllr's rating of the film The Protector

I found what I was looking for. My 16-year-old self is pleased.

3. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film The Protector

"You stole my elephant!" And also turned it into stew. "Sorry to piss you off, Tony.":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIGP6_fNZk

4. Junda Mane's rating of the film The Protector

After watching Tom Yum Goong 2 recently I appreciate this movie more than ever...

5. Polyglot's rating of the film The Protector

Lesson: Don't fuck with Tony Jaa's elephant brothers or he will somersault kick you in mid-air.

6. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film The Protector

Moral of the story: Don't mess with a Thai's elephants.

7. Paulitics's rating of the film The Protector

That 4 minute stair case scene was unreal.

8. fabridoss's rating of the film The Protector

Tony Jaa: the Fred Astaire of fighting.

9. TopcatPlayer's rating of the film The Protector

Mindboggling action sequences, now with better camera work. Only worth seeing it in the original longer Thai cut of the film, but would have been nice to have the music from the American cut.

10. Nosada's rating of the film The Protector

Great action sequences and choreography, but not much else.

11. CJ Roy's rating of the film The Protector

Great action film with one of the best one shot's I've ever seen. Also has some of the most unintentionally funny moments in a film (i.e. A Man throwing a baby elephant.).

12. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film The Protector

Insane action, but an ill-fitted animal rights message and probably the worst direction since Plan 9. And to ^ Jimenez, is it because white ppl aren't allowed to like 2Pac? And all this time I was hoping Auteurs would attract more users, but it's making for more flamewars.