1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

I have rarely come across people that I dislike with more intensity. Right off the bat you can tell he's just one of those assholes you run into, and then hope you never see again. And then it's just one cliche after another. I think that if you want to punch that guy in the face repeatedly, then maybe this isn't the movie for you.

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

Una road movie mumblecure. Una pareja emprende un viaje. En este suceden imprevistos, desencuentros, peleas, reflexiones y por último soluciones. Todo aquí desde un inicio parecía estar predicho, la pregunta era sucederían las cosas. Los Duplass filtran la comedia, lo dramático y la madurez.

3. Calvin Stout's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

What happened to the movie Vince Del Rio?

4. Aflwydd's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

So, even though most of you recognise Cassavetes as one of the great American directors, you're all managing to ignore the new generation who have taken up his mantle. The comparison to JC is made even easier by the first comment on this wall, seeing as it's a comment that was used by many to explain their hatred of Faces. Let's support these guys while they're still around to receive it!

5. Mike Spence's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

6. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

mark duplass is so damn unlikeable

7. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

Separated at birth: Mark Duplass and John Krasinsky; Katie Aselton and my high school calculus teacher.

8. SALESK's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

everything about this is the worst

9. Joe Godburn's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

A suitable start to a new voice in film, Puffy Chair managed to hold my attention despite many pet peeves in film due to rich characters and performances. Thank God the Duplass brothers got better from here however.

10. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

Intellectual title: "The Seating Apparatus That Provides Notable Comfort."

11. Mon's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

Cute in a dysfunctional hipster kind of way

12. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

Branduponthebrain is right. This is easily one of the worst things I've ever seen. Really, you smash a plate against the wall because your boyfriend is talking on the phone? It's stupid things like that that really ruined the film. It's also filled with some of the most uninteresting characters doing the most uninteresting things. Nothing like a Cassavetes film, people need to stop lumping them with him.

13. BRAND UPON THE BRAIN!'s rating of the film The Puffy Chair

one of the worst things I've ever seen.

14. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Puffy Chair

I hate everyone in this movie so found the film itself hard to enjoy.