1. Jeff Heinzl's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

How shalt thou kill? With a knuckle knife or an emergency vehicle? With the congregation watching or the drone? The neo-nazi breaks the (neo)nazi into pieces for a candy bar; she becomes a blonde angel for Florida when all the bawling's done. But then it's the end, and some white sand island awaits.

2. jyan's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

3. Harriehhh's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

The premise is good, but the execution is lousy. It ultimately leaves me asking the same question "why did I think it would be any different?"

4. Paolo Utili's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

5. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

6. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

Sadly a bit boring, poor acting. They had a nice idea but I think they lost strenght by having too many side stories at the same time.

7. sebekk's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head, and I just can't get enough, and I just can't get enough

8. anarresti's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

Finally the series is over. It was starting to look like a genre action/horror flick. And the first was quite solid, with a surprising premise. Enough to make me come back every time, with hopes of finding some dystopian substance. [edit, user sebekk has corrected me, there will be The Purge IV! why??? Just like Paranormal Activity, why ruin something good that needs no sequels?]

9. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

Some friends of mine actually think this is good cinema. Like, what the fuck is wrong with people.

10. Alessandro Molina's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

11. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

Should have gone all the way

12. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

for a threequel its phenomenal, for a onequel its pretty darn decent. killer idea that does a superb job of projecting the insanity of the 2nd amendment in the modern era one tiny step into the future. killer franchise. purge: civil war...bring it on

13. João R's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

The premise was actually quite interesting but the movie is so dull. Not funky at all as it initially had promised to be.

14. Leroy Martin's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

guilty pleasure of 2016 for sure

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

"i want my candy bar, cocksucker!" i really love those masks in these movies, should get one for Halloween.

16. vordven's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

17. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

Two years ago, "The Purge: Anarchy" seemed like just another Blumhouse cheapie, a B-movie riff on "Battle Royale" at best. Flash forward to 2016 and "The Purge: Election Year" feels uncomfortably close to Trump's America. It's a shame, then, that this R-rated, ultra-violent exploitation flick strangely chooses to play it safe when it comes to addressing the virulent racism that lies under the surface of our culture.

18. Diderot's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

The first in the series I kind of like. Michael Bay produces these, and I imagine they're his idea of children's stories. Either that or he masturbates to them.

19. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

20. Linda's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

I didn't watch the two purge-movies before this one. It was entertaining but I expected more horror/thriller than straight up action..

21. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

22. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

Too much going on at once, but gory and brutal enough to keep me entertained. Also posits that white people are invincible, which is strange, but whatever I'm here for the dancing teens with bedazzled AK-47s anyways.

23. Shea Hennum's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

A bizarre cartoon that has stopped attempting to make sense and instead functions as an increasingly bizarre sequence of baroque psychopaths dancing in the streets. But it's still structured like a fucking video game *Pacman dying sound F/X*

24. opandadodavid's rating of the film The Purge: Election Year

I mean, let's be real here: I was a little bit drunk and when Party in the USA starts playing I couldn't help myself and started singing so there's that // motelx2016