1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film The Purge

2. Comadozer's rating of the film The Purge

Conceptually ecstatic on the fright scale, but blunted by mushpile of horror must-do's.

3. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film The Purge

4. emanuela's rating of the film The Purge

I liked the idea. it's seen a low budget though but as good as a black mirror episode This is what we are gonna live in next years.

5. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film The Purge

What was the idea behind this? Really.

6. Francisco Félix's rating of the film The Purge

7. Paolo Utili's rating of the film The Purge

8. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film The Purge

Wish i could bash the head of that blonde lady neighbor.

9. Risya's rating of the film The Purge

Can't look past the obnoxious characthers.

10. Karina O.'s rating of the film The Purge

The idea was clever, but the execution was really poor. I felt no sympathy for the characters.

11. Martin De Martin's rating of the film The Purge

L'intuizione di un futuro distopico nel quale l'omicidio viene legalizzato per un giorno all'anno non è affatto male, peccato che la storia si riduca ad un film d'assedio come mille altri, nel quale le tensioni fra i protagonisti sono appena accennate, così come i discorsi sulla sicurezza e sugli equilibri sociali. Ne rimane un thriller innocuo e impersonale che puzza di occasione mancata.

12. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film The Purge

Super boring and slow moving with a plot that makes 0 sense, tbh.

13. Shea Hennum's rating of the film The Purge

14. samuele90's rating of the film The Purge

La lotta di classe è finita col cazzo. (La morale del film è che un proletario imborghesito rimane comunque un proletario)

15. Soille.'s rating of the film The Purge

16. Merekkio's rating of the film The Purge

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Purge

18. Syranos's rating of the film The Purge

Bon concept, film mauvais. Dommage.

19. norwegianskies's rating of the film The Purge

"No, we are not gonna hand them the homeless man. But we are going to forget he exists and leave him tied up to a chair, defenseless, for when they come into our house so they can kill him anyway when they find him like that." I mean, I get that that's what led to the ending and all but it just didn't make any sense at that moment. Entertaining movie though, with a good premise & I liked that main villain character.

20. pirri's rating of the film The Purge

21. sebekk's rating of the film The Purge

People are disgusting!

22. Saaam's rating of the film The Purge

23. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Purge

24. pieomy's rating of the film The Purge

entertaining I guess, but so much stuff doesn't make sense. they had a chance of getting away with it and shoving the guy out of the door for the killers with time to spare, but instead just faffed about and ran out of time. dumbbbbbb.

← Previous 1 3 4