1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Quatermass Xperiment

Une intéressante création de la SF britannique et des studios de la Hammer... www.cinefiches.com

2. ZYNAB's rating of the film The Quatermass Xperiment

absolutely astounding!! the creeping, cancerous terror with no name drags itself over bleak hills and stained sidewalks to keep itself alive at all costs...i think this first Quatermass film is a gorgeously rendered fable about how little we know and how monstrous life is even in its most basic form and function...

3. Matt Rolls's rating of the film The Quatermass Xperiment

The Thing From Another World and now this. Humanoid-vegetable aliens must be a fifties thing.

4. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Quatermass Xperiment

Otro clásico de los seres extraterrestres que usurpan cuerpos. Lo mejor de la película es sin duda el incio para cuando el misterio de una cabina aún está sin resolver y mientras tanto un cuerpo esquelético va mutando. Final perverso.

5. Arcanus's rating of the film The Quatermass Xperiment

Not as good as the TV series which made me wet my trousers.

6. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Quatermass Xperiment

The 1st "Hammer Horror" film is an adequate film overall. With some acting issues and a barebones procedural plot, it compensates with a documentary-style cinematography and a chilling performance by Wordsworth. It's too bad most of the film couldn't stand up to the quality-performance and moody photography that's on display here.

7. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film The Quatermass Xperiment

Excellent and frightening British horror. I'm surprised by how few have seen it, because I think it deserves as much regard as similar movies from the period like The Thing From Another World, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and The Blob.

8. mjgildea's rating of the film The Quatermass Xperiment

The granddaddy of Hammer horror. It's sort of a stencil for later Hammer movies featuring a lot of running around, great-looking corpses, superb monsters and not that much more. The Quatermass Xperiment also features some great photography in the last 20 minutes. Don't knock yourself trying to get a hold of a copy but definitely check it out if you get the chance.