1. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

La pellicola estremizza tutte le caratteristiche dei western, con personaggi sopra le righe e situazioni che destrutturano il genere. Ambientazione ristretta ma ben fatta, con numerose riprese ravvicinate. Storia semplice ed efficace, ma un po' ripetitiva. I personaggi sono dei disperati senza epicità. Grande cast con belle interpretazioni. Regia dinamica che utilizza sapientemente gli zoom, creando molta tensione

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

Watched as a kid and still pretty good. Good cast, characters a bit 2 dimensional, but it has Sharon Stone from the 90s

3. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

- You're not fast enough for me! - Today I am.

4. Polyglot's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

5. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

If you're starting to watch it, don't give up. It gets a little better. The film starts when Leo DiCaprio appears. Sharon Stone is shockingly bad in this. Props to Gene and Russell. The story's too plain but it gets better. If you don't finnish it I understand though... still not enough to call it good.

6. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

Guilty pleasures from way back when.

7. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

I know I watched this when it first came out back when VHS was the mainstay of home entertainment. To be honest, I don't really remember anything memorable about it. A generous Two stars.

8. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

This movie is a great intro to the Western genre, with plenty of style and action to spare. Is it cheesy and bullet-ridden with cliches? You betcha! But I love it nonetheless. The camerawork and angles are completely insane! BONUS: Lots of cool actors, who were just starting out, pop up in this one-horse town. DOUBLE-BONUS: Grand Production Design!!!

9. the.deft.one's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

The Quick and the Dead's tournament set-up restricts the narrative and instils a degree of predictability amongst proceedings very early on but the distinguished camera work and general badassery ensure Raimi's western - an ode to Leone - is heaps of fun.

10. J. O.'s rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

All sizzle, no steak. Though the camera trickery is quirky and fun, and the production design is lavish, there's hardly any important dialogue and most of the lead performances are a series of gazes (while this may be a throwback to minimal dialogue Westerns). Either way, good for a laugh but not much more.

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

12. CAMERACCIO's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

più procede e più aumenta la noia.

13. Tiago Henrique Soares's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

The plot is slow and predictable. Its an simple and easy movie to watch but don't expect much.

14. hastapura's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

This movie kinda owns. Hated it as a kid but maybe I didn't get the Biblical stuff then. But do you need all that to enjoy watching a bullet to the head flip Gene Hackman head-over-heels? Seriously take out the dead-dad flashbacks and this is tight as fuck.

15. Westley's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

You know, I can't really call this a "good movie." But still, I found it pretty entertaining. It was fun seeing the big movie stars playing these arch characters.

16. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

FANTASTIC!!! Actually loved it, and so many well known actors.

17. Christopher Bentley Owen's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

Fuck everyone- I love this movie, am not guilty about it, and know that I shouldn't be.

18. SeanMichael's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

19. ach's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

splatter with passionate glances and senses of impotence

20. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

Another one of these movies I use to see and enjoy every two years or so. I'm perfectly aware that Samuel Raimi isn't an auteur, just a gifted technician but I've always had a weak spot for this film. No second degree here behind the images, no meat around the bone but a great homage to the European spaghetti westerns of the 60's. A DVD zone closet shelves.

21. Jeff Mendoza's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

22. Mike O'Connor's rating of the film The Quick and the Dead

The first time I watched this one I was actually pretty surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Although, the entire movie I couldn't help but think that Hackman was sort of parodying Little Bill Dagget.