1. msmichel's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

Interesting film that takes a slight subject, a woman revisiting her past, but adds great meaning and depth to it with its somewhat sci-fi setup. Strandberg is quite good here as the woman dealing with her own younger self. Beautiful scenery helps the other-worldliness of the effort.

2. Jennifer Weeks's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

Youth is wasted on the young.

3. Beatriz Rüegg's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

Autonocete. /*yo no se de cine*/

4. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

3.5/5. The film has caught me easily. It is so much that I felt a little uneasy when the woman touches the water; it was like I was sinking into my own subconscious, my own dark side. I would try this kind of therapy myself before I die if I had the chance.

5. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

I will remember her empty look and the way he expressed his weakness

6. Sahand Mohajer's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

a meditative film where the quietness of the roar is felt and at times it isn't. while there are scenes that i absolutely adore (including the one used as thumbnail), the whole film would be more effective if it was made as a short.

7. NCMBianchi's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

Very well directed: it might be considered more of a stylistic exercise, but the theme and topic sure aren't weak at all. Imagery only is its strenght, but the message of human fragility isn't weakened.

8. captainfez's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

Bugger the drama: I want the house.

9. Angelika Arman's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

I feel under negative pressure to give any number of stars to be able to share an opinion on this film. 5 stars to see Hanna Schygulla in any movie, 3 stars about in seeing her in an esoteric boutique item she hopefully does not find her own esteemed meaning of life in. Myself so sick and tired of this outdated trend to make your own life comfortable ignoring facts of life and death. Strandberg 6 stars.

10. bubble tower's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

The visuals are gorgeous, crisp, wonderfully lucid; the script itself is sparse, fake-deep new-agey meandering bullshit that gives the viewer zero insight either into our world or that explored in the film. Also, the movie ends with a long shot of someone eating with their mouth open — the sensory equivalent of having a tablespoon of boiling water splashed on you with each successive smack of the lips. Fucking vile.

11. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

I would love to go on an acid trip someday.

12. Quattro's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

Feels like Bergman going to Sundance – I mean, it's basically Wild strawberries – with a touch of Tarkovskij. Dangerous comparisons: TQR does everything right, but it's definetely not profound as it would like to appear. Still, it's really cathartic and it's gorgeous to see, so I enjoyed it after all. Loved the mountains, the house, the kids, her eyes and – aaw, her clothes looked so damn comfortable. Wanna hug.

13. A-H-H-H's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

Stunning vistas. Fascinating to speak with your past self.

14. Pawel's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

Beautiful meditation. Not only visually.

15. jose's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

it happens that things catch you in particular moments, lucky was I to be in one for this. mr Henrik, what a choice of dialogues and voice over.

16. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

17. Frank ViSo's rating of the film The Quiet Roar

I ricordi di Marianne (ri)trovano soggiorno nell'elegante villa isolata tra la magnetica imponenza di una catena montuosa. Paesaggio simbolico del viaggio di “quiete” interiore che la donna intende recuperare, cercando una riconciliazione con sè stessa. È come regredire ad una condizione di pace uterina, prima di affrontare la morte: http://visionesospesa.blogspot.it/2015/05/the-quiet-roar.html