1. Nuno Ferreira's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

The how to make a proper action/fighting movie.

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

7.0/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-38l

3. Dada Kubin's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

Life and bullets are cheap in Jakarta. Yes, it’s senseless and nihilistic mayhem, but it’s surprisingly entertaining because you’re focused on those high-speed legs and arms doing all those fancy things. Well, you do feel something for the hero, wife being pregnant and all, and perhaps so do the bad guys as well, because they're always queuing so orderly to get their asses beaten. Lizard brain says thanks.

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

Great action flick, with some great set pieces

6. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

If I'm mad, I will enrage.

7. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

great setting for the story, reminds me of a final fantasy tower/dungeon. that headbutt rama hit on crazy eyes from north/south position would make even an old mark coleman crack a smile, while sitting in his rocking chair on the hammer house porch

8. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

I'm by no means a fan of martial arts movies and even I thought it was fun. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of work that went into coreographing and rehearsing the fight scenes. That being said, the fight scenes went on and on and on and on...

9. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

One of the best action movies that i saw in a long time. Great pace, btw.

10. Nick Schwab's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

The purest action film ever? It never gets bogged down by any traditional narrative elements-- there's nadir in story and about a logline of plot here--but it often moves like a freight train, with some of the best fight choreography ever, and Director Gareth Evans knows precisely when to let it loosen to build suspense. The Raid is unafraid to be ultraviolent and gleefully in bad taste. It's undiluted badassness.

11. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

No bullshit action extravaganza from the get-go and doesn't let up until the end. Characters and plot are not the focus point here, but the movie still works really well as a collections of badass scenes. Has some tense moments too.

12. angelicidea's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

A kung-fu film with machetes. Not much dialogue, plenty of dance-like fights and relentless action.

13. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

Damn, indonesians know how to fight

14. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

An ode to the fragility of the human body.

17. Ace Sollestre's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

18. James Mackin's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

Die Hard in an Indonesian apartment building. Better than it sounds.

19. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

What a ride! The action is continuos and always at a 10. Jaw dropping choreography. Amazingly entertaining.

20. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

This had some of the best and most engaging fighting choreography I've seen in a long time. It has everything a good action film needs: basic plot, something at stake, and carnage throughout.

21. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

La historia es en extremo elemental, pero es lo de menos cuando tienes un filme de artes marciales sobrecargado de adrenalina, y con peleas cinemáticamente espectaculares e intensas, que te tienen al borde de tu asiento.

22. Skinnedteen's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

Outstanding action scenes! Camera angles have that video game immediacy which gives the audience a continuous rush of adrenaline.

23. UterusFactory's rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

This made me believe in action films again

24. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Raid: Redemption

**1/2. I'm not a specialist of the martial arts genre but I like to see once in a while such movies in order to stay informed of the evolution of the genre. So still no second degree here, the characters don't think, they fight. No sooner seen than forgotten.