1. adityosh's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

Let's my star talking haha

2. lidiishere's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

3. Teguh prayoga's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

4. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

5. yuriwalker's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

Film yang hypenya paling gila pas gw masih kelas 1 smp, ampe sekarang gw masih inget pas desak2an sama2 ibu2 disebelah gw supaya bisa dapet tiket Laskar Pelangi. #KenanganEpic

6. yudotrah's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

7. hafilova's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

8. Mohamad Takdir's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

Book and movie are two different medium, cannot compare it apple to apple. As a film this one is decent.

9. Panji's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

I't so Indonesia where it tells you a very rich place gives no benefit for it's own citizen. I love it and I can bear with over-dramatized parts, only, It is kinda silly to hire an actor with such caliber such as Ario Bayu for like 5 minutes portray and we know the actor who portray the younger Lintang doesn't look like him.

10. Halomoan Sirait's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

Masa' tangan yang memegang kotak kapur bisa mempersepsi tuh anak gadis cantik??

11. nt_dlrn's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

i don't know, i just don't feel what i feel when i reading the book, just not work for me

12. pluviosity's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

the child actors were astoundingly good; even better than the grown ups, considering this is their first movie. I like it much better than the book, since it "corrected" some parts, made the story more make sense. Though still I'm not tempted for the sequels.

13. william's rating of the film The Rainbow Troops

sorry i fall asleep..but i love the books