1. Valentine Xavier's rating of the film The Rapture

wow... traumatic movie but i relate

2. Videograms's rating of the film The Rapture

A fluke in the matrix, this movie could NOT have been made today.

3. Rocco's rating of the film The Rapture

Throughout the runtime for this film I vacillated between something akin to awe and absolute hatred of it. Taken as a straightforward narrative, there's nothing quite this ambitious. The film presents the existence of God as fact and dares to ask whether unconditionally loving such a being regardless of the horrors he inflicts upon the world is worth a guarantee of eternal bliss. Flawed but brilliant in its way.

4. film_lies101's rating of the film The Rapture

Might be my fave end of times film

5. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film The Rapture

6. sacajawèale's rating of the film The Rapture

7. Pedro's rating of the film The Rapture

One amusing moment: "Watch this."

8. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Rapture

There's a bunch of things I didn't care for in this movie (some of the performances are annoying and inauthentic) but when I looked past the flaws, I see a incredibly courageous movie! What if all the fundamental crazies of our nation are right? How will our last days play out?

9. Adrian Jonathan's rating of the film The Rapture

As Christian as a film can be, nothing can top The Rapture. Not even God has the right to intervene your relationship with God.

10. Edward Copeland's rating of the film The Rapture

Mimi Rogers gives a carefully modulated performance in Michael Tolkin's thought-provoking and often misunderstood film that is that rare film that challenges the audience to follow the filmmaker on his journey and think about the idea he raises. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2010/10/forever.html

11. Alex Vizitiu's rating of the film The Rapture

One of the most underrated movies of the decade. One of the best movies about Christianity.

12. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film The Rapture

Successfully executes an extremely difficult job of effectively condemning fundamentalism but condoning faith. It can be a little laboured, but its mix of the bold and silly is part of its appeal.

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Rapture

suuuper creepy!!! im not quite sure how left behind:the movie is related to this but eh, whatever.