1. Star Lord's rating of the film The Raven

Non male. Le storie di Edgar Allan Poe prendono vita grazie ad uno spietato killer.

2. Thomas's rating of the film The Raven

3. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film The Raven

Cheesy fun. The whole premise was so ridiculous that corny moments were probably unavoidable. Cusack seemed very out of place at first and never quite felt like he was from the time period, but he gave it so much effort and was so likable in the role that it didn't really bother me in the end. It could've had a more mind-blowing conclusion, but the ride was entertaining enough to make it not a huge deal.

4. Murat Erdem's rating of the film The Raven

Klasik bir Hollywood zorlaması. İzle ve geç.

5. msmichel's rating of the film The Raven

An utter mess of a picture starting with the lack of a script that makes narrative sense. Cusack certainly earnest potraying Poe but doesn't save the movie from being a total bore. Other than the pendulum sequence the film really lacks the grand guignol needed for a story like this. By the time we get to the denouments we've really just stopped caring about the film at all. Not horror, not camp and less than either.

6. Holger Haase's rating of the film The Raven

Very average thriller about the last days of Edgar Allan Poe in search of a killer who takes inspiration from his short stories. Who on Earth came up with those totally inappropriate end credits?

7. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Raven

Well it looks as if Edgar Allen Poe is going to get a blowjob... nevermore!!!!

8. criminalmovies's rating of the film The Raven

I wish the popular Poe fascination produced some interesting work, but I'm not seeing it, and definitely not here. Strange characterization and a bad script. I couldn't even take this one for a full half hour.

9. christopherjohn's rating of the film The Raven

One of the grandest piles of turd I've seen in quite some time.

10. bencor's rating of the film The Raven

definitely reopens the wound poe left on me as a little MF. my childhood book-reports flood back in.

11. Inês Sampaio's rating of the film The Raven

John Cusack's impeccable performance isn't enough to lighten up this badly-acted and sordid spectacle. Although it manages to create the dark, suspense-ish environment it wants to envelope us in, it nonetheless fails in letting us in. We feel miserably distant from all the action and mystery, being presented with a story that is historically incorrect and incongruent and a predictable yet absurd answer to the crime.

12. zang1ef's rating of the film The Raven

And the award for the most insufferable protagonist of 2012 goes to...

13. doltcrow's rating of the film The Raven

Entretaining. Not more than that.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Raven

nice fictionalized story of the end Poe's life. well, for me it was a great mystery-thriller & mix of Jack The Ripper, Sherlock Holmes & a little bit of The Birds.

15. Everaldo Amorim's rating of the film The Raven

Entertaining graphically and more in concept than in its delivery, this movie is a good fictional exercise about a probable plot that led to Poe's death. Cusack is a skilful actor, but doesn't work as a vessel for a Poe (re)incarnation. The script is interesting and well crafted, but the result doesn't go beyond being an entertaining homage. (3 of 5)

16. oemamizm's rating of the film The Raven

hari-hari terakhir seorang penulis dan penggemarnya yang "sakit"...

17. Ursule Stonkute's rating of the film The Raven

delicioso II. James McTeigue becomes one of favourit directors. also for lazy evening

18. febyac's rating of the film The Raven

shit, the execution at the beginning is really shitty

19. Alejandro Castillo's rating of the film The Raven

Me gusto, se puede ver, pasas un buen rato y si no conoces mucho sobre Poe te incentiva a ello

20. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Raven

Clearly the writers and the director of this movie have no grasp on what is needed to make this hokey premise work. All flash and thunder with barely a hint of class, subtlely and finesse which a movie like sorely needs. No even Cusack, who chews the scenery with aplomb, walks away from this train wreck unscathed. Very disappointing!!!

21. Ezgi M's rating of the film The Raven

Obsessed serial killers' desire to be found is overrated

22. Glim Ho's rating of the film The Raven

恕我直言,约翰-库萨克已经完全不再适合演戏了

23. Hobocop2000's rating of the film The Raven

what the fuck is this scooby-doo parody?!

24. Andrea Skizzo's rating of the film The Raven