1. Eric Rucker's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

Seen at the 2018 Nitrate Picture Show. I understand why the print, and the film, was shown in this context, and I would not have missed it, but, as art, to paraphrase a character in Norman Rush’s novel, Mating, it was like being stabbed to death by a weakling with a butter knife.

2. mahdis's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

A la fin de la Première Guerre Mondiale, un sympathique jeune homme, un certain Larry Darrell, démobilisé se retrouve gravement perturbé par des problèmes et des interrogations existentiels. Un voyage aux Indes lui permettra de retrouver peu à peu son équilibre psychologique. Une légère préférence pour le roman ! www.cinefiches.com

5. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

"the day is gone, and all its sweets are gone".

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

A real knockout film. Took me by surprise as I mainly watched it for the leads being unfamiliar with the story. 4.5 stars here

7. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

8. joemangas's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

This is an amazing story about the meaning of life.it can only make you a better person.I highly recommend the novel of Somerset Maughan.

9. MarcH's rating of the film The Razor's Edge

Powerhouse cast, slightly unfocused screenplay, handsome production. The final confrontation scene is great, and manages to pull the whole film together.