1. James Mackin's rating of the film The Red Balloon

I watched this mere hours after my dog died. It was rough, but also one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen.

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Red Balloon

3. Maia's rating of the film The Red Balloon

4. guillermo's rating of the film The Red Balloon

Didn´t like it very much. The message is to protect the childhood, but the point of view is external to the child. A weak version of empathy. Sometimes it is better to elaborate hard topics from the inside.

5. Claudia Misteli Fajardo's rating of the film The Red Balloon

6. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Red Balloon

Most emotive performance ever given by a plastic air ball - Give that balloon an OSCAR

7. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film The Red Balloon

3.75/5 Visual masterpiece, was great to see the neighborhood of Montmartre again in such vivid colors. The balloon-landscape contrast stays present and equally entertaining throughout the whole film. Beautiful applications on the symbolism elements depicted, managing to remain subtle at the same time.

8. gld48's rating of the film The Red Balloon

9. Elena's rating of the film The Red Balloon

So beautiful and innocent, think I'll rewatch it

10. Dogville59's rating of the film The Red Balloon

A wonderful bittersweet short film. I love how Albert Lamorisse used a dominant grey, white, blue background in many of the shots to bring out the vividness of the red balloon. I'm also impressed at how much that kid could run.

11. Kamran's rating of the film The Red Balloon

whimsical fare which demonstrates how childlike wonder is repressed by a culturally cold social climate. 87/100 (4.5)

12. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Red Balloon

3-4. Another one seen a long time ago; I remember the ending really made me sad as a child.

13. ramasantputra's rating of the film The Red Balloon

14. .Diana.'s rating of the film The Red Balloon

15. Kaj's rating of the film The Red Balloon

It takes too long to get to that terrific ending.

16. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The Red Balloon

menggerakkan benda mati, membangun rasa dengan sangat heartwarming. saya suka sekali. asal muasal up. beautiful af

17. ammar's rating of the film The Red Balloon

18. Aardsy's rating of the film The Red Balloon

Jim Henson's Jacque Tati Babies.

19. choupinet's rating of the film The Red Balloon

Innocent and cute short film.

20. Ekincaidaz's rating of the film The Red Balloon

Oh man, I love this cinematic short. It brings back so many wonderful memories of early childhood. I couldn't wait for it to be shown in school grades k-3.

21. fearraigh's rating of the film The Red Balloon

Beautiful, moving and jubilant. A wonderful tale of childhood and a portrait of old Ménilmontant that was soon to disappear.

22. Andreea Nagy's rating of the film The Red Balloon

23. bouvardila's rating of the film The Red Balloon

24. Vincent T's rating of the film The Red Balloon

rated from memory. Needs a rewatch.