1. pluviosity's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

The animation was great. But for interesting characters and setting, I wished there were more story and plot.

2. Star Lord's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

Bianca e Bernie nella terra dei canguri.

3. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

4. hexhunk's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

Digital coloring process! In animated film! It happened!

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

6. lessthanzero's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

Liked it more than the original.

7. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

i've always thought the eagle was so epic and fearless

8. Cody Tank's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

It's no coincidence that I share the name of the boy in the film. I was named after him. Fun film that I haven't seen in years.

9. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

10. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

Expanding on the original, this is a delightful sequel that doesn't waste any time getting to the excitement.

11. theegreatone's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

12. Eingya's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

The only Disney Sequel that is worth something. The first was bland and boring but this is actually pretty good, the visuals are incredible and the comedy actually works fine. Bianca is kind of annoying but Bernard makes up for it being a really funny and relatable character. A really fun action/adventure movie, the only complaint that I could make is that it was too short, I would have loved to see more of this!

13. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

While it doesn't have enough Australian accents and isn't as perfect for Disney's digital animation debut as the three films that came after, The Rescuers Down Under still boasts a higher amount of excitement than the first film and some of Disney's most beautiful animated shots to date.

14. CroMartin's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

I agree with Amanda, 5 nostalgic stars.

15. Amanda's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

This gets 5 nostalgia stars.

16. Rock and Bull's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

Better than the first. My favorite Disney film. coming out on Blu-Ray soon!

17. Polyglot's rating of the film The Rescuers Down Under

I remember watching this on the Disney Channel in my younger years. Literally, two inches in front of the tv, eating french fries and a Milky Way bar. Those were good times. I love this movie.