1. Not A Sexy Vampire's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

Somewhat disappointing Pink Panther film, never really kicking into high gear. Certain moments stand out, especially the running lighter/gun Dreyfuss' gag which give me giggles. I think my main problem is Sellers is clearly mugging for the camera (that vacuum scene), and all the characters pick on Clousseau which makes this feel more mean-spirited than the others. He's a bumbling idiot, but he's our bumbling idiot.

2. lesminho's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

Sellers amps up the stupidity in his character, to the detriment of the series. Stick with the first 2. Already forgotten.

4. Marta Lopes Peres's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

5. FISCHER's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

"Une suite" à la première version qui ne manque ni de talent, ni d'humour ni de tranquille drôlerie ..... www.cinefiches.com

6. Des Horne's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

7. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

8. lizle's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

"Do you have a Ly-sance for that minkey?"

9. chanandre's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

[Cinémathèque PT: 35 mm (2011)]("Set a thief, to catch a thief.")the chaos of Cato's fight?<3Everyone was doing this by the numbers, cruise control. Laughed but not as hard as I did with earliest entries of the saga. Still had a blast seeing Plummer kicking ass on white loafers, doing his best 007 parkour'in thru those rooftops like a boss. Especially love that scene when he falls on his back uttering a muted "shit".

10. Altero's rating of the film The Return of the Pink Panther

“Compared to Clouseau, Attila the Hun was a Red Cross volunteer!”