1. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Revenant

Impressive casts. very well-executed.

2. enkii__bilal's rating of the film The Revenant

Many parts of this film are dedicated to Andrei Tarkovsky.

3. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film The Revenant

4. ammar's rating of the film The Revenant

5. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Revenant

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/revenant-gonzalez-inarritu/

6. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film The Revenant

The irony behind the film's technical prowess is that Inarritu is arguably the least graceful director alive and yes that includes Michael Bay. And how did Dicaprio go from decent to whatever the fuck this shit is? This isn't a performance, it's a masturbation session put on film. All this for a piss-yellow coloured piece of pebble.

7. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Revenant

Viable-enough but evidently contradictory impulses -- the Malick/Lubezki/Fisk philosophizing-by-spectacle and the simplistic-escapist, over-eventful "Boys' Own" yarn -- limply enmeshed in a bloated, tedious, thudding stalemate, the worst of both worlds.

8. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film The Revenant

with half point 3.5 Tom Hardy almost had a better performance than DiCaprio

9. Roy Deckard's rating of the film The Revenant

This movie separates the ones who like cinema from the ones who like to like cinema. While I was watching it in the movie theater I was feeling like I was sucked in it, like it was absorbing me, like I was a part of it. Not liking this movie means you don't really enjoy watching movies but just witness and reflect on them as a bystander.

10. Comadozer's rating of the film The Revenant

I experienced this film from the gut and I fell in love with it. My critical gaze could dismantle it for reasons given by other MUBI reviewers, but I actually don't want to. I want to connect to this film for the impact it made. I let go and desired the world of The Revenant and I'm happy to stay there for now.

11. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Revenant

Pesantemente sopravvalutato. Non fraintendetemi, sono contenta che DiCaprio abbia finalmente vinto l'Oscar, ma ha fatto diversi film in cui se lo sarebbe meritato di più. The Revenant ha una regia incredibile, una fotografia da togliere il fiato, ma nonostante DiCaprio e nonostante Tom Hardy, non è che la sceneggiatura fosse così spettacolare e certamente non c'erano performance da Oscar.

12. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Revenant

C'est... un peu long. Mais c'est hyper réaliste, ça a pas peur de montrer du gore et des trucs pas cool, et ça, ça fait plaisir. Les paysages sont formidables et Tom Hardy est bluffant dans son rôle.

13. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Revenant

Beautiful imagery but no content. Gets the sense of a Malick movie, but not its beauty — or its fear.

14. Rui Salgado's rating of the film The Revenant

15. mac le mac's rating of the film The Revenant

16. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film The Revenant

Beautifully shot indeed, but the script was pretty poor to me. I'm happy Leo got the Oscar but I believe it was much more deserved for The Wolf of Wall Street, to name a film. He delivers a good physical performance here, but nothing more since the script wouldn't allow it.

17. Arf's rating of the film The Revenant

in un'ora e mezza ero molto più contento

18. Joel's rating of the film The Revenant

A miraculous feat of cinematography channeling many of the greats, I am squarely in the camp that found Tom Hardy's character portrayal even more compelling than our awarded man, but oh well. The only real gripe is that beneath the surface there's nothing really compelling beyond a straight revenge tale, it's almost wholly escapist adventure cinema. Ah the modern age.

19. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Revenant

20. Cassidy Bell's rating of the film The Revenant

Fuck the haters! This movie was pretty good.

21. Kreg's rating of the film The Revenant

Great in all respects, though the action cinematography was terrible.

22. Scott Barley's rating of the film The Revenant

A turd rolled in glitter, posing as a 24 carat dildo.

23. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Revenant