1. antosha_tkachuk's rating of the film The Revenant

2. carlosleite's rating of the film The Revenant

"My heart bleeds...But revenge is in the creator's hands".

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Revenant

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

4. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film The Revenant

5. npynvt's rating of the film The Revenant

6. Ivana Okretić's rating of the film The Revenant

7. hgabriel84's rating of the film The Revenant

As long as you can still grab a breath, you fight. You breathe... keep breathing.

8. Beatriz Félix's rating of the film The Revenant

I wanted to enjoy it but overall just felt very empty

9. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Revenant

Impressive casts. very well-executed.

10. enkii__bilal's rating of the film The Revenant

Many parts of this film are dedicated to Andrei Tarkovsky.

11. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film The Revenant

12. ammar's rating of the film The Revenant

13. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Revenant

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/revenant-gonzalez-inarritu/

14. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film The Revenant

The irony behind the film's technical prowess is that Inarritu is arguably the least graceful director alive and yes that includes Michael Bay. And how did Dicaprio go from decent to whatever the fuck this shit is? This isn't a performance, it's a masturbation session put on film. All this for a piss-yellow coloured piece of pebble.

15. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Revenant

Viable-enough but evidently contradictory impulses -- the Malick/Lubezki/Fisk philosophizing-by-spectacle and the simplistic-escapist, over-eventful "Boys' Own" yarn -- limply enmeshed in a bloated, tedious, thudding stalemate, the worst of both worlds.

16. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film The Revenant

with half point 3.5 Tom Hardy almost had a better performance than DiCaprio

17. Roy Deckard's rating of the film The Revenant

This movie separates the ones who like cinema from the ones who like to like cinema. While I was watching it in the movie theater I was feeling like I was sucked in it, like it was absorbing me, like I was a part of it. Not liking this movie means you don't really enjoy watching movies but just witness and reflect on them as a bystander.

18. Comadozer's rating of the film The Revenant

I experienced this film from the gut and I fell in love with it. My critical gaze could dismantle it for reasons given by other MUBI reviewers, but I actually don't want to. I want to connect to this film for the impact it made. I let go and desired the world of The Revenant and I'm happy to stay there for now.

19. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Revenant

Pesantemente sopravvalutato. Non fraintendetemi, sono contenta che DiCaprio abbia finalmente vinto l'Oscar, ma ha fatto diversi film in cui se lo sarebbe meritato di più. The Revenant ha una regia incredibile, una fotografia da togliere il fiato, ma nonostante DiCaprio e nonostante Tom Hardy, non è che la sceneggiatura fosse così spettacolare e certamente non c'erano performance da Oscar.

20. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Revenant

C'est... un peu long. Mais c'est hyper réaliste, ça a pas peur de montrer du gore et des trucs pas cool, et ça, ça fait plaisir. Les paysages sont formidables et Tom Hardy est bluffant dans son rôle.

21. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Revenant

Beautiful imagery but no content. Gets the sense of a Malick movie, but not its beauty — or its fear.

22. Rui Salgado's rating of the film The Revenant

23. mac le mac's rating of the film The Revenant

24. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film The Revenant

Beautifully shot indeed, but the script was pretty poor to me. I'm happy Leo got the Oscar but I believe it was much more deserved for The Wolf of Wall Street, to name a film. He delivers a good physical performance here, but nothing else since the script wouldn't allow it.