1. ssia22's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

Gah for Selena Gomez, she just ruins every movie she's in. Fake and unimpressive at all. All in all, cute story, pretty copy paste from The Intouchables, but a cute experience. An indie well made.

2. Ana Sousa's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

Sweet without being lame. Yes, it's possible. Even with Paul Rudd. The ending made me very happy, even not knowing how it actually ends. I guess it's one of those few exceptions when I'm not mad for not knowing everything... It all makes so much sense.

3. nargs_au's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

This film had heart while still being strong on it's banter & dark humour.

4. patríciapinho's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

selena gomez's blowfish face annoys me to no end

5. Miguel Plante's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

Malgré l'intention noble de représenter un personnage atteint de dystrophie musculaire, qui peut être assez sensible, The Fundamentals of Caring se perd dans un scénario insipide, avec des personnages trop caricaturaux et des situations qui ne font pas de sens. On appréciera malgré tout l'aspect très humain et bonbon de ce feel-good movie, et l'humour cynique sur le handicap sauve souvent la donne.

6. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

7. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

So and so. Rudd and Roberts have a good chemistry, and is the core of the film — it sucks that the film itself doesn't see this.

8. Florencja Bandini's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

9. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

Bellissimo. Ho riso fino alle lacrime e un po' mi sono anche commossa. Questo film racconta una storia dolce amara e i due protagonisti riescono ad emozionare con battute leggere su un argomento molto profondo. Capita raramente che guardi lo stesso film due volte in una giornata, ma oggi è successo: una in compagnia di me stessa, in lingua originale, ed una assieme a mia madre, in lingua italiana, per discuterne.

10. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

i think paul rudd and craig roberts are too cute for me to give this less than three stars

11. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

Pop version of Harold and Maude

12. Inês M Almeida's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

13. Justwibi's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

great cast, clever and well-written. you can laugh very hard, heartwarming moment and somtime you can made your eye wet. that's it. not the best, not memorable and totally not the best dramedy of the year, but still enjoyed to watch.

14. tenonder's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

Jennifer Ehle, Craig Roberts and Paul Rudd deserved much, much better material to work with, but still they end up doing pretty entertainment and sweet stuff with what little they got. It is such a shame that the story feels sterile and cliché-ridden from the very first minute.

16. crushedbones's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

"If you find yourself lost, frustrated, confused, you can always come back to this helpful mnemonic device: ALOHA. Ask, Listen, Observe, Help, Ask again."

17. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

pleasantly surprised, very enjoyable.

18. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

you feel lucky that youre normal

19. launau's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

20. zohen lux's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

21. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

Now I'm not sure if the ending was supposed to be as brilliant as I interpreted it, or if it was meant to be open-ended, but it made the film that much better for me. There was that "indie charm" that ran throughout and Selena Gomez gave it a nice kick in the balls when it needed it. There were some touching moments, but I felt that the emotions never ran too deep. Definitely see this one, but don't get hopes up.

22. naive3's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

Enjoyed the performances, the characters and the storyline. I really really liked this film.

23. galuh indri's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring

"And since you want an asshole, my not being an asshole makes me more of an asshole than the assholes you normally date, because they're giving you exactly what you want, whereas I, by not being an asshole, am not. Which makes me an asshole."

24. alchimia's rating of the film The Fundamentals of Caring