1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

Mi piange il cuore a dover dare 1 sola stella ad un film di Adam Sandler, attore che ho sempre adorato, ma che sta cadendo sempre più in basso. Spero solo che, se e quando uscirà con un nuovo lavoro, sarà in grado di risollevarmi dalla tristezza in cui mi ha fatto sprofondare questo film.

2. runfromfire's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

I don't know why I even tried, really. Masochism maybe? Either way it was absolute garbage. I got about 20 minutes in before calling it quits.

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

4. bryson's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

5. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

To play kindly, let's ignore the (many, many) ways its plot doesn't add up and take it just as a comedy. Because even as pure absurdism, it's downright bizarrely miscalculated. The strange thing isn't that the jokes aren't funny, but that there barely seem to be any jokes at all—just lots of flailing setups, and 2 hours of cameos in some kind of money-laundering scheme for Sandler's friends. Worst film of 2015.

6. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

Actually made me laugh... 2-3 times, maybe.

7. eek's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

Worst movie in the world

8. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

Not great but have a few drinks with friends and it's not the worst

9. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

Didn't make it till the end I have to say.

10. AndreTenente's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

11. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

Really sets the contemporary western satire bar at "A Million Ways to Die in the West," which says a lot in itself.

12. Luis Pires's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

If you can put up with the many bad parts, there are a few good things in this, namely Steve Buscemi and Harvey Keitel. Taylor Lautner was a good surprise too.

13. Will C's rating of the film The Ridiculous 6

It's an Adam Sandler movie that takes place in the Old West. It's exactly what you think it's going to be. It's loud, it's crass, it's ridiculous and it's got a few moments of actual humor, but apart from that, nothing that hasn't been seen or done by other comedians before. I will give Taylor Lautner credit for having something of a talent with physical comedy.