1. tgmf's rating of the film The Right Stuff

I just love planes and spacecrafts.

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Right Stuff

8.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2yV

3. jooley's rating of the film The Right Stuff

A testament to the timeless quality of good honest movies. From most accounts I've heard, it quite accurately portrays the haphazard nature of the early days of space exploration and the coarse kind of fun that that bit of wiggle room allows for with the ragtag group of would-be astronauts.

4. Adam Cross's rating of the film The Right Stuff

5. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film The Right Stuff

You can't hate the movie even with all american bullshit , But there is a good stuff on the right stuff , moments like Ed Harris flight was real tense and well edited

6. Brian McInnis's rating of the film The Right Stuff

A smirking idiot of a movie. Has there ever been a film with more terrible acting or stupider writing?

7. jeffreyreeser's rating of the film The Right Stuff

As BIG as any movie, but feels like they made it just for you.

8. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Right Stuff

"God bless America" blah blah. Russian complex. Waste of time. This movie is art and Rocky IV is not? Get out of here.

9. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Right Stuff

I don't see how this has anything to do with The New Kids on The Block but it was good nonetheless.

10. LoverofLeCinema's rating of the film The Right Stuff

My favorite part of this film is when Ed Harris' character is in space. What an absolutely mesmerizing stretch... I felt like I was on this adventure with the characters, mentally placing myself in each frame. Very rarely am I so emotionally invested in anything, for that I love this film. The 190 minutes breeze by if you are into this type of film, but I admit it started slow, keeping it from 5 stars.

11. Ghostman's rating of the film The Right Stuff

12. Dzimas's rating of the film The Right Stuff

I don't think any movie captured what it is to be an astronaut better than this movie. The book is even better.

13. Brian Padian's rating of the film The Right Stuff

some parts are spectacular but doesn't all quite work

14. Slowart's rating of the film The Right Stuff

oliver stone would have made a candy out of this

15. evan faulkner's rating of the film The Right Stuff

Everything about this movie is perfect...from the stellar cast and often funny script to the stunning photography by Caleb Deschanel.

16. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Right Stuff

It makes you want to be a part of that era. That rare film that dispenses with jingoism and yet makes you proud to be an American. Sam Shepard here is the ultimate mans man.