1. tenonder's rating of the film The Ring

2. sissy69's rating of the film The Ring

the ring didnt mean a thinggggggg woahohoh

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film The Ring

Ever-so-slightly-more characterization, if still not effective in a nearly scene-for-scene, emotional beat-for-beat remake, that despite it being 25-odd minutes longer, is mostly due to its extended, dull and unneeded, investigation. While, Verbinki's style is more polished than Nakata's murkier shadowplay, yet it's more inviting than ominous. A remake that doesn't correct the greater problems of the original.

4. NUGA's rating of the film The Ring

Just completely shat all over the brilliant Japanese version. The only remarkable thing it does comparatively to the original was the striking cinematography. But what it did in keeping an interested eye it lacked in every other aspect. "Ringu" isn't an ordinary horror (or J-Horror) film whose objective was to creep out the audience. It was a tale of tragedy and generation that the American remake missed by a lot.

5. Keren MD's rating of the film The Ring

6. jenstor's rating of the film The Ring

ugh but this was really goooood

7. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film The Ring

I haven't seen the original ones and honestly this one didn't scare me at all. I don't think it's a great horror movie. BUT, I gotta give it three and a half stars anyway for their effort to dish up an amazing cinematography. I also love love love the pacing and story, well done.

8. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Ring

(3) I'd not been in a rush to see this as remakes are usually disappointing but it was actually pretty good, and if I'd never seen the original I think I'd have liked it even more.

9. dordairobert's rating of the film The Ring

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Ring

I'm sorry. I prefer this movie than the original. Although, I gave the same 3-stars. Why? Because the plot keep intriguing me. This movie good at building its mood. Naomi Watts did a good job in this movie...

11. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film The Ring

12. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Ring

*1/2. US producer movie wanting to earn money off the work of a Japanese director. The result is embarrassing to say the least. Almost instant crap.

13. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Ring

Uno dei film più disturbanti che abbia mai visto. Dimenticatevi i banali spaventi da colpo di scena e preparatevi ad un film che vi logorerà lentamente, grazie ad una storia agghiacciante raccontata tramite immagini che vi faranno aprire gli armadi e controllare sotto il letto prima di dormire. Ah si, non rispondete a telefono.

14. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film The Ring

i liked the remake better bc i enjoy having my head whacked by the lack of subtlety

15. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film The Ring

I love this movie and I can't explain why. The atmosphere is completely enveloping, and lasting.

16. John von Seneca's rating of the film The Ring

Became a porcupine for about 2 hours.

17. Saaam's rating of the film The Ring

18. AMkor's rating of the film The Ring

Only because of scary fuckedUp tape.! Japan version is more better,!

19. yasdnil's rating of the film The Ring

Mildly entertaining if you haven't seen the original...but of course the Japanese version is way better.

20. angiebasuki's rating of the film The Ring

I am not a #1 fan of Hollywood remake of everything. And horrors in general, Hollywood horrors tend to scare you during the film, whereas Asian horrors would left you with fear, lingered way too long after the credits.

21. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Ring

Visually intense creepfest (3.5 of 5)

22. pieomy's rating of the film The Ring

actually pretty good for a remake. the horse scene was the part that sketched me out the most.

23. film_lies101's rating of the film The Ring

24. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film The Ring

Un film ben strutturato, un giallo più che un horror, ma non regge la regia orientale dell'originale