1. Log Lady's rating of the film The Rink

One of the better early Chaplin shorts with great restaurant comedy and hilarious acrobatics at the skating rink.

2. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Rink

Skilfully choreographed mayhem. Chaplin's talents are preternaturally well-expressed on skates. Also, some top-notch flirting. 3.5

3. msmichel's rating of the film The Rink

2014 restoration. Brilliant short from Chaplin 100 years young.

4. Kamran's rating of the film The Rink

A few uproarious gags hidden within a rather humdrum escapade of Chaplin at a skating rink. 74/100 - Good.

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Rink

6. Andrew Weaver's rating of the film The Rink

If you didn't get enough of Chaplin on skates in Modern Times, this older two-reel will fill your heart to its content.

7. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Rink

Great fun skating acrobatics, and the big girl is a he, huh?

8. Nick Potter's rating of the film The Rink

A skating rink is a perfect setting for classic Chaplin physical comedy. The transitional antics between the kitchen and dining room are quickly paced and expertly staged. Top notch slapstick, as per usual.

9. Clay_Carter's rating of the film The Rink

Chaplin has a preternatural ability for the roller skate. It is like a smooth chaos as he trips his opponent and casually orbits the ensuing blunder. As always, I get the biggest hoot from the wonderful selection of facial hair, this one being the cook with the scraggly gold miner beard. It has been nice watching these shorts but a little diversity is due. Or perhaps the features by Chaplin are on the horizon?

10. jeromey's rating of the film The Rink

On foot or on skates, a genius.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Rink

I like Chaplin. I like the idea of restoring his films. It's just that too much of any one thing can lead to ennui. Familiarity breeding contempt? Let's get some diversity in there. Maybe some Keaton, Lloyd, or maybe some obscure French silent film?

12. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Rink

An earlier, less advanced short from Chaplin's Mutual period, with a much less robust plot (or rather, premise) than what would come later. A lot of it is mayhem for its own sake, but Chaplin on skates is a sight to see, and it's charming to watch him set up a handful of separate plot threads and have them all come crashing together. Poor Eric Campbell…I hope he and Margaret Dumont went out for drinks sometime.

13. jamesey's rating of the film The Rink

The story is sort of a strech for me because I don't understand the 1910s like I thought I did, but I still laughed out loud a few times.

14. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film The Rink

Chaplin on skates? Yes please! Great early film from the master of physical comedy.

15. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The Rink

There are better Chaplin Mutual pictures than this one. The narration is a little bit chaotic and confused. And of course when I watched "The Rink" I have always the wonderfully performed roller skating scene from "Modern Times" in mind...

16. Andréanne Andi Dion's rating of the film The Rink

Dammit, why didn't Chaplin make more movies on roller skates?

17. JM M----'s rating of the film The Rink

18. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Rink

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Rink

One of Chaplin's best Mutual shorts that shows the Tramp failing as a waiter but easily skating through the romantic confusion in The Rink.

20. idreamincelluloid's rating of the film The Rink

I love Chaplin on skates in Modern Times. Okay Charlie, show me what you got.