1. lidiishere's rating of the film The Riot Club

I hate this because it's good that I can't sleep the night I watched this

2. ruth's rating of the film The Riot Club

Disappointing despite maintaining a good focus, playing largely over one night. For all its hedonistic party scenes it becomes swiftly tiresome and fails to dig under the surface or offer any genuine revelation or change. There are moments of discomfort and excitement but the film trades in any deep social or political commentary for easy and predictable jibes intending to rile rather than expand.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Riot Club

A thinly veiled attack on the Bullingdon Club ethos, and a good one at that.

4. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Riot Club

good movie but BOYYYYSSS WHYYYYY

5. Howard_Bannister's rating of the film The Riot Club

6. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Riot Club

totally watched for the casts and their accent

7. opandadodavid's rating of the film The Riot Club

8. Shoham L's rating of the film The Riot Club

Poor exploration of class privilege. Seemed more to glorify than teach a lesson, suppose that's what happens when you only have one character deciding to act as a moral compass in the last few minutes, ya'know, after he helped cover a brutal assault.

9. DarthVader's rating of the film The Riot Club

Kendini aristokrat zanneden bir grup zengin İngiliz piçinin yarattığı kaos... "Wild Boys" hafif kalır... Filmde bir şey olacak sanıyorsunuz ama restorana tıkıldıkları sahneden itibaren film ivme kazanacağına yere çakılıyor.

10. Beatrice Sim Adiputri's rating of the film The Riot Club

11. Milly Hampton's rating of the film The Riot Club

white rich boys = the worst and this film = the worst. this was absolutely horrid and i only watched half of it and i don't know why i even watched that much

12. dsyf's rating of the film The Riot Club

just a bunch of losers with brain and money

13. Andrew Lang's rating of the film The Riot Club

A great example of how the brutality of certain plays doesn't work on screen

14. Jason's rating of the film The Riot Club

These easy lessons are not possibly lessons that any intelligent, worldly person is still in need of learning. Am I supposed to relate to Max Irons's character? If I were to relate to Max Irons's character, then I would be as worthless as basically is this admittedly-well-made movie.

15. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Riot Club

16. robin's rating of the film The Riot Club

Hearing one of them say 'i'm sick to death of poor people' was the only provocative thing in the movie.

17. vicentmara@gmail.com's rating of the film The Riot Club

If you going to make a movie about rich assholes make me love them or be them. Otherwise there's nothing you can tell me that I or anyone else don't know already.

18. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film The Riot Club

Great for my group dynamics essay but not a great movie

19. Gentuli's rating of the film The Riot Club

20. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Riot Club

This is a fine-constructed episode of repellent wicked proportions that takes one to a Von Trier nightmarish type build-up, but leaves us without much else.This sketch of English class warfare focused on a bunch of patrician assholes, delivers some impressive performances from both Iron and Claflin with their mirrored dimensional characters, but fails to leave behind that political aftermath we were hoping for.

21. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Riot Club

I really didn't expect to like this. I watched it because of the cast and although it is very flawed and slow for the first 30 minutes or so, by the end it picks up the speed and it's quite good. Pleasantly surprised, to be honest.

22. may's rating of the film The Riot Club

Debauchery is pretty nice.

23. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Riot Club

A mix of grotesque “Dead Poets Society” meet a pretentious “A Clockwork Orange”, which wallows in the mud, providing a threadbare experience. (2.5 stars)

24. Artemis's rating of the film The Riot Club