1. JasonAv's rating of the film The Rite

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Rite

Nonostante un Anthony Hopkins come sempre magistrale, il film è un pò deludente su tutta la linea. Il soggetto è un "Possessione demoniaca modello standard", prevedibile con precisione da chiunque abbia visto almeno l'Esorcista. Banale, lento e ripetitivo, peccato per il povero Mr.Hopkins.

3. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The Rite

what are you doing Hopkins.....??????

4. vlastyr's rating of the film The Rite

5. sheila's rating of the film The Rite

so ordinary & boring... unfortunately a waste of time. there is no even a scary scene.

6. msmichel's rating of the film The Rite

A lost effort right from the start with very poor casting of Colin O'Donoghue in the lead. Hopkins sleepwalks through his performance with Braga not coming out of this one unscathed either. Terrible script that can't decide if its a horror film or a film about theology versus psychology. It fails at both. Plot and logic gaps abound. I would even watch the bounty of 70's excorist rip offs before watching this again.

7. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film The Rite

Definitely not as bad as everyone is making it seem. Pleasantly atmospheric, with solid if not super inspired performances. A little slow-paced near the end. Nice to see a movie taking a stance on religion instead of the same old "whatever you want to believe is great!" crap. Overall a pretty average religious thriller, entertaining and probably not something I'd watch again.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Rite

9. Winrit's rating of the film The Rite

Definitely a pro-religion exorcist movie. Also, the demon in this movie is a little effeminate and I'm curious if they were trying to associate effeminacy with being evil.

10. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film The Rite

It's like Anthony Hopkins is committing suicide and I can't do anything to stop him. Not that I would.

11. MikeEverleth's rating of the film The Rite

Started out decent, but got more and more dull as it went on.

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Rite

Not particularly remarkable, but as an unabashed fan of these kinds of movies, I have to say I enjoyed it despite its numerous flaws. The plot is weak and predictable, but there are a handful of effective sequences and the cast is certainly capable - in fact, it's worth watching for Anthony Hopkins' delightfully whacked-out performance alone. Kinda cheesy, but good fun.

13. Andrés Baldíos's rating of the film The Rite

14. Anderlar's rating of the film The Rite

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Rite

another movie about exorcism, nothing more... but i like this theme !

16. Dave D's rating of the film The Rite

Um filme tolo que se acha profundo.

17. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film The Rite

Boring film, IMO. I only watched it because Anthony Hopkins is in it.

18. Mauriki's rating of the film The Rite

Paradójicamente llena de lugares comunes

19. Dan.'s rating of the film The Rite

not entirely sure why ppl thought it was boring... creeped the shit out of me most of the time haha, hopkins was great too! Maybe the whole atheist/serendipitous believer theme intrigued me more than most ppl... solid entertainment IMO

20. no past land's rating of the film The Rite

Terrible and so slow. The cinematography is probably one of the best things of the film. I'm only giving it two ★★ because of Anthony Hopkins. Father Lucas Trevant is the strongest and creepiest role Hopkins has played since Hannibal Lecter and his best role overall in years.

21. petrsc's rating of the film The Rite

Oh no. Bad very bad. And boring like hell. :-) P.S. Didn't finish it...

22. Karen O. Lara's rating of the film The Rite

Sin duda, esta película tenía mucho potencial, sobre todo con un actor que es Anthony Hopkins... te llevan por una historia mas convincente y un poco distante de las típicas de exorcismos; sin embargo no crece la emoción y se queda en un solo plano, dejando mucho que desear.

23. Vieuxcapitaine's rating of the film The Rite

jajajajaja juay de rito!!!! Even one star is too much!

24. doltcrow's rating of the film The Rite

Oh lord, was Hopkins owing something in return and paid with acting in this film?