1. ammar's rating of the film The Road

2. noice's rating of the film The Road

3. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Road

4. Halil Küçükyıldız's rating of the film The Road

i am very glad that this kind of film was made in my country. tarık akan magnificient person and actor. the one of the best films that tells turkey in 80's.

5. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Road

6. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film The Road

7. nein's rating of the film The Road

Being busy while seeing it, made it kinda impossible for me to difference characters who all look alike but I'm still impressed. I will rewatch it some day for sure - but still. It is really great, moving and sad. Kudos for Yilmaz!

8. AnıL's rating of the film The Road

"Yol" is a perfect panaroma of Turkey for the year 1982. The misery, the pain people suffered during the state of emergency after "Coup d'état" in 1980, still continuing aspect of view of "the women" in the name of so called tradition and of course the start of endless controversy (loop) of kurdish people and turkish military forces are reflected in its most purest way.

9. msmichel's rating of the film The Road

Yol. Winner of the Palme D'or in '82 this is political cinema at its most pure. The story of five prisoners on leave and the challenges they face with their social status is just the starting off point for this incisive and compelling work. Guney wrote the film while imprisoned entrusting Goren to direct it. The films various stories reflect on honour, family, tradition but more so on Turkish society and govt.

10. Cole Caudle's rating of the film The Road

Admirable and powerful. A film you feel guilty for criticising so I won't.

11. skyturk skygod's rating of the film The Road

yol makes you thrilled. in a way it irritates you and agitates and exaggerates the cases. but i think it must be surely watched. it fullfils the aim of literature and art

12. rado's rating of the film The Road

Misery, fear and honour.

13. Osman Beyzade Osbourne's rating of the film The Road

Watch this film at any cost, because it is beautifully shot and and the characters are of great interest, superb film which you become immersed into.

14. Hani's rating of the film The Road

Literary metaphors don't work in film.

15. Timothy Phillips's rating of the film The Road

I enjoyed watching this film on MUBI but the volume of the (Turkish) audio was rather low and the (English) subtitles are full of typographical errors (especially spaces in the middle of words) and language errors; it seems to me that either the translator was not fluent in English or the typography was again at fault. As a result the dialogue was, sadly, often difficult and occasionally impossible to understand.

16. frybyte's rating of the film The Road

17. Nathan Deming's rating of the film The Road

Very good, very powerful story.

18. Abdullah Kılınç's rating of the film The Road

- fotğrafa bak gatil gibi çıkmışım, *suçun neydi ki gardaş? -vallahi adam vurmuşam.