1. ach's rating of the film The Road to Guantanamo

to go through to be able to restart, having it as a moral baggage

2. anarresti's rating of the film The Road to Guantanamo

This is something we should not forget. The way inocent people were treated is something we should not forget. One of the main premises of the wars that followed 9/11, that we hear in this documentary from the mouth of George W. Bush is "they do not share our values". Well, democracies should be different from tyranies. They must not treat human beings like this. Not if they want to deserve to use the word freedom.

3. perestis's rating of the film The Road to Guantanamo

4. Knut Morte's rating of the film The Road to Guantanamo

The US assumed territorial control over Guantanamo bay under the 1903 Cuban-American Treaty, which granted the US a perpetual lease of the area. The current government of Cuba regards the US presence in Guantanamo as illegal and insists the Cuba-American Treaty was obtained by threat of force in violation of international law

5. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film The Road to Guantanamo

Watching this film is one of the most frustrating experiences I've had. Knowing these three kids are innocent and seeing how intolerant and terrible US soldiers are really brings it home. I suggest watching this film if you want an idea what the conditions were (are) like in Guantanamo Bay. This documentary and Generation Kill both make me feel the same way about the Bush era and our invasion of the Middle East.