1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Rocketeer

Retro superhero movie that was done many years before the superhero craze with a modest budget and no computer effects. I loved the cute pairing of Bill Campbell and gorgeous Jennifer Connelly who always look perfect for this classic time-setting. Timothy Dalton is also fun as matinee movie actor with a secret. Some fun in-jokes and homages and I'm sure it would have been a box office success had it premiered today.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Rocketeer

Réjouissant au possible... www.cinefiches.com

3. SBERB's rating of the film The Rocketeer

filmetto carino con un discreto colpo di scena finale

4. Thomas's rating of the film The Rocketeer

Joyfully nostalgic 'Matinee' action adventure. Affectionately directed with handsome visual design. Dalton steals the show.

5. J. D.'s rating of the film The Rocketeer

6. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Rocketeer

A fun movie with great visual design. Honors, but doesn't really transcend or expand on the earnest adventure serials of the 30s and 40s. Viewed as the affectionate homage that it is, it's a good time.

7. Tigrão's rating of the film The Rocketeer

Why aren't adventure/superhero movies a bit more like this one today? it's cheesy but it has real charm and nostalgia. Now it seems like it's all about laser beams falling down from the sky and bombastic drum/bass soundtracks.

8. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The Rocketeer

I wasn't aware rockets had eyes let alone the ability to cry!

9. GEOFF PETERSON's rating of the film The Rocketeer

Just watched this again for the first time in years and I have to say I appreciate it a whole lot more now than when I was a kid. Great edge-of-your-seat fun. Three and a half stars.

10. Zachary Curl's rating of the film The Rocketeer

i love this movie. pure pulp fun; it's got jet-packs, airplanes, adventure, and seriously, who makes a better villain than a Nazi? this is one of the few occasions where i enjoyed the movie more than the comic book it was based on.