1. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Romantics

The only reason why I rated four out of five stars is probably because I can understand the characters' feelings

2. Somnia Buratino's rating of the film The Romantics

3. jenifferp's rating of the film The Romantics

4. A47's rating of the film The Romantics

Bourgeois problems but raw real emotion. What the first act of Melancholia would have looked like if it were told with articulation. Profoundly built on a bed of nostalgia. Powerful character moments vocalized through well-written dialogue that remains real but focused. It's like, if Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf and A Mid Summer Nights Dream had an illegitimate child. Great example good of deus ex machina.

5. Paulitics's rating of the film The Romantics

6. dan's rating of the film The Romantics

Summer rain. You can never predict them.

7. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film The Romantics

The film tries to be a indie-wedding-movie but, eventhough it has nice and witty dialogues sometimes, it fails to really build the characters. But I got to admit I liked the confrontation, kind of a romantic deconstruction, between Lila and Laura in the middle of the movie, just after Laura had done her big romantic exposition (despite the acting, that is nothing but regular) and some of the camera movement.

8. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film The Romantics

Absolutely loved this. Levy's camera is so fascinated with them yet ambivalent. It is a visual darling of a film. Don't get too caught up in the dialogue, everything is in the the visual.

9. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film The Romantics

I second Matteo's sentiment.

10. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Romantics