1. Ioana Mihai's rating of the film The Room

cringe level can not be unseen

2. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Room

On one side of the door, fresh air; on the other, cake. Upstairs, sex lumbers and groans. On the stairs? Much the same, lover ... boy. We know as well as Wiseau: this world was never meant for one as beautiful as Johnny, whose tragically implicit dependence on steroids, benzos and novocaine (not to mention his beloved security football) blinds him to the folly of playing catch with "friends" standing three feet away.

3. Telmo's rating of the film The Room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOlzW8hx5A [1:12] Cut to the roof. Johnny enters, mid-sentence. Johnny: I did not hit her! It’s not true! It’s bullshit! I did not hit her! (he throws a water bottle to the floor) I did not! Oh, hi Mark. Mark: (holding a football) Oh hey Johnny, what’s up?

4. Tigrão's rating of the film The Room

No one can deny Wiseau's genuinely magnetic screen presence.

5. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Room

Extra star for failing so hilariously; watch with friends.

6. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Room

Probably the worst movie that I've ever seen. However, as many will say, it's so fucking terrible that becomes good in some way. I will give it 2.5 stars, just because of the concept of absurdly bad piece of film.

7. Cihan Ünsal's rating of the film The Room

Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep.

8. Matthew Jenner's rating of the film The Room

This is not a joke. This is a masterpiece. The passion and raw energy flowing through this film is palpable, and Wiseau really put in an effort here. Too bad he's an awful director. But if we are going by entertainment value, it doesn't get better than this, a film that is endlessly rewatchable and hilariously funny. It tries so hard to be serious, but it is awful, but in the best way. 10/10 would watch again.

9. ñiñiñi's rating of the film The Room

no estoy al nivel de esta pelicula de culto

10. nicolecopello's rating of the film The Room

this is the worst movie i've ever seen. i loved it.

11. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Room

It's one thing to see clips and fragments of this film; but you really have to see it unedited, beginning to end, to truly appreciate how gloriously awful it is. Everything said about it is true: the bizarre dialogue, the nonsensical narrative, those awkward sex scenes, the weak acting (Wiseau's performance is the worst I have ever seen, no contest), and so on. But, what's also true is that it's a blast to watch!

12. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Room

This is an intentional art film in the vein of Andy Warhol's "Bad". Or the work of George Kuchar. Some form of Dadaism. Now it's being portrayed in a Hollywood film with Seth Rogan and James Franco, where it's like this wasn't on purpose. But whatever.

13. riceball's rating of the film The Room

Yep...it's so bad that it's entertaining.

14. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film The Room

I mean... It's The effin Room. How can you not love it???

15. Skinnedteen's rating of the film The Room

I wasn't sure if I should rate this 1 star or 5. It's so bad that it's good and you just can't stop watching it and wanting to know how its gonna end!

16. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film The Room

When the review said this is a "Citizen Kane" of bad movies, I was gripped. Out of curiosity, I watched it and wow turned out it was entertaining as hell. This movie literally makes no sense. It's so bad it's good. Oh, hi what a good laugh

17. venenatis's rating of the film The Room

18. Levi Miah's rating of the film The Room

I view everything in this film as intentional. It's a near masterpiece - a bad-film parody (akin to Anna Biller's Viva) that sets up Wiseau as one of the greatest performance artists of our time. I'm not even sure if I'm joking. Apart from some boring scenes (true b-movie emulation?), it's all comedy gold from the (genius) slow jam rnb sex scenes to Wiseau's nonchalant slumping, jarring music edits and me underwears.

19. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Room

I think you need to watch it at least 5 times before you can grasp the full reach of Timmy Wiseau's genius. It has a crazy amount of wonderful small details that make it so rich in its lunacy. Oh! Hi, Mark.

20. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film The Room

Cult movie. So badly made, it's hilarious

21. Ahmed Bakr's rating of the film The Room

22. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film The Room

23. pluviosity's rating of the film The Room

it's a feel good movie. Y'know, people watch how awful it is and then feel good about themselves. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, "CINEPHILES"!

24. John's rating of the film The Room

You're tearing me apart with this rating, Mubi.