1. Cihan Ünsal's rating of the film The Room

Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep.

2. Matthew Jenner's rating of the film The Room

This is not a joke. This is a masterpiece. The passion and raw energy flowing through this film is palpable, and Wiseau really put in an effort here. Too bad he's an awful director. But if we are going by entertainment value, it doesn't get better than this, a film that is endlessly rewatchable and hilariously funny. It tries so hard to be serious, but it is awful, but in the best way. 10/10 would watch again.

3. ñiñiñi's rating of the film The Room

no estoy al nivel de esta pelicula de culto

4. nicolecopello's rating of the film The Room

this is the worst movie i've ever seen. i loved it.

5. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film The Room

It's one thing to see clips and fragments of this film; but you really have to see it unedited, beginning to end, to truly appreciate how gloriously awful it is. Everything said about it is true: the bizarre dialogue, the nonsensical narrative, those awkward sex scenes, the weak acting (Wiseau's performance is the worst I have ever seen, no contest), and so on. But, what's also true is that it's a blast to watch!

6. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Room

This is an intentional art film in the vein of Andy Warhol's "Bad". Or the work of George Kuchar. Some form of Dadaism. Now it's being portrayed in a Hollywood film with Seth Rogan and James Franco, where it's like this wasn't on purpose. But whatever.

7. riceball's rating of the film The Room

Yep...it's so bad that it's entertaining.

8. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film The Room

I mean... It's The effin Room. How can you not love it???

9. Skinnedteen's rating of the film The Room

I wasn't sure if I should rate this 1 star or 5. It's so bad that it's good and you just can't stop watching it and wanting to know how its gonna end!

10. Nabila Cyrilla Imani's rating of the film The Room

When the review said this is a "Citizen Kane" of bad movies, I was gripped. Out of curiosity, I watched it and wow turned out it was entertaining as hell. This movie literally makes no sense. It's so bad it's good. Oh, hi what a good laugh

11. venenatis's rating of the film The Room

12. Levi Miah's rating of the film The Room

I view everything in this film as intentional. It's a near masterpiece - a bad-film parody (akin to Anna Biller's Viva) that sets up Wiseau as one of the greatest performance artists of our time. I'm not even sure if I'm joking. Apart from some boring scenes (true b-movie emulation?), it's all comedy gold from the (genius) slow jam rnb sex scenes to Wiseau's nonchalant slumping, jarring music edits and me underwears.

13. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Room

I think you need to watch it at least 5 times before you can grasp the full reach of Timmy Wiseau's genius. It has a crazy amount of wonderful small details that make it so rich in its lunacy. Oh! Hi, Mark.

14. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film The Room

Cult movie. So badly made, it's hilarious

15. Ahmed Bakr's rating of the film The Room

16. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film The Room

17. pluviosity's rating of the film The Room

it's a feel good movie. Y'know, people watch how awful it is and then feel good about themselves. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, "CINEPHILES"!

18. John's rating of the film The Room

You're tearing me apart with this rating, Mubi.

19. Alex Pintică's rating of the film The Room

A true masterpiece commenting on life's little absurdities.

20. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Room

CAPOLAVORO!!!!!1111!!!!!!1!!!!!!! Scherzo, è una merda, ma pochi film mi hanno divertito così tanto (così come il film, nonostante i mezzi a disposizione tutt'altro che amatoriali, è pessimo e spanne sotto l'amatoriale)

21. Ümit's rating of the film The Room

22. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Room

23. Ebru Yörükoğlu's rating of the film The Room

rating this movie is hard; it is so bad it's good in a way. one of a kind.

24. Diogo Pires's rating of the film The Room

[PT] Vi isto pela primeira vez num cinema - Nimas - e foi das melhores experiências que passei numa sala do género. Não só os objectos culturais bons, excelentes, merecem admiração. Também os maus, os péssimos, merecem carinho e que se olhe para eles. THE ROOM é a prova que se pode tirar proveito (e muito) de algo que correu extremamente mal (ou bem, veja-se o sucesso tardio). PS: Tentem sempre ver isto em grupo.