1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

Perfect cast in the usual unique and colorful Wes Anderson universe that centers on dialogue heavy script. Is the true swansong / retirement piece of Gene Hackman who I miss enormously on film. Alec Baldwin also show everyone what a pleasant voice he would have as an audio book reader if he ever stops acting all together. A modern comedy classic.

2. amandav's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

my favorite by him & also one of my favorites, in general

3. Walker's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

Wes Anderson is one of the best and most original stylists in American contemporary cinema. Funny and moving in all the right ways

4. Lalizou's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

The royal Tenenbaums a day keeps the doctor away

5. xer vokun's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

Wesandersonesque having more content than style.

6. blkrchs's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

7. gaussian's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

forgettable, but i'm willing to forgive wes in exchange for gwyn's birkin and fur coat

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

The most bittersweet and keenly felt Anderson film with the softest of colours. The soundtrack does a lot of the heavy work of making this screwy family comedy affecting, but I was willingly (if not always eagerly) manipulated. Somehow guileless and guileful all at once. I love how the three children of Etheline and Royal are all equally angry and neurotic yet with such different manifestations. Eli Cash freaks me.

9. vizija's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

10. drlurl's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

A film about family and what it gives to our lives. The Tenenbaums, a damaged family of adults whose characters can be broken-down into single personality traits, have no good reason to be with each other apart from sharing a last name. In its 110 minutes, it makes its heartfelt case for the value of familial togetherness - that the only thing that can heal a broken person is another one.

11. Dalga Maris's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

12. Noëlle's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

Another all time favourite

13. akunfilmku's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

There are two mesmerizing things about every Wes Anderson movies: color and sound. And, oh, the symmetry. Three. I suppose I don't need to talk about it that much anymore. But as per the story, usually he adds a little much fantasy but here. The simplicity of the story and characters touched my heart. This is definitely a movie worth watching together with le familia.

14. lidiishere's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

15. Ka potem Es's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

16. Bogdan Theodor Olteanu's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

It has more music than a musical. Occasionally funny. Nice acting. Watchable.

17. yovargas's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

A suffocating avalanche of fastidious artifice. Irritating grab-bags of twee quirks masquerading as character development. Endless pop music to make sure you know exactly what you're supposed to feel every damn scene. In other words, another Wes Anderson movie. But at least Gene Hackman's character was allowed to not be insufferably twee, making parts of this somewhat bearable. Gene elevates this to a glowing C-.

18. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS - perhaps - is Wes Anderson's early famous movie. Full of spectacular A-list actors/actresses. THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS has a simple storyline actually. It's about an ex-member of a dysfunctional family who wanted to unite his family again. Yeah, it sounds ordinary. But this movie has a solid story. It became exciting when Wes Anderson puts comedy, drama, romance, and depressing themes all at once...

19. Freakyfilm's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

20. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums

The only Wes Anderson that I really like. So if you're not a fan either, you may try to watch this one !

21. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film The Royal Tenenbaums