1. Wellington's rating of the film The Runaways

Joan Jett all the time even in the background music. <3

2. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film The Runaways

There is, of course, the "Lady Grinning Soul" scene.

3. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Runaways

4. Johanna's rating of the film The Runaways

It's difficult not to love something that depicts the blossoming of sapphic friendships so earnestly. Despite following the well-worn rise-to-stardom format, this is easy watching at its most enjoyable, that still has time to tactfully explore the male mediation of female identity in the music industry, especially in relation to class. Convincing lead performances are just a bonus. Not art, but still great.

5. alf to the rescue's rating of the film The Runaways

Lacks a bit of heart but is a fascinating watch.

6. alimcintyre's rating of the film The Runaways

Not much of a story, noisy too.

7. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Runaways

The target audience of this flick is sixteen year old girls. If you're not a girl and not sixteen and you enjoyed it, you're probably a retarded.

8. mrianlawton's rating of the film The Runaways

I'm not saying it's high art, but I thought that was an enjoyable romp. Kristen Stewart was great as Joan Jett, so much so that I actually started to believe I was watching the real Joan Jett! Just watched some old footage of The Runaways on YouTube and the line between fact and fiction seemed pretty thin ...

9. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Runaways

10. bogdann's rating of the film The Runaways

11. Ruby Soho's rating of the film The Runaways

Meh, it's okay, but nothing too-spectacular.

12. Linda's rating of the film The Runaways

I fell in love with Kristen Stewart because of this movie! She is an amzing actress, despite the horrible Twilight-Saga she did - which just was horrible, the individual actors are not the problem! I really liked this movie.

13. Siaudebert's rating of the film The Runaways

Great band, nice hommage to the girls, love Kristen Stewart to play Joan Jett - perfect, sexy

14. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Runaways

It is stylish, electrifying and it benefits from very solid performances, but it still feels like it could've worked better as a long music video than as a biopic.

15. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Runaways

Kristen being Kristen Stewart, but she just happens to be playing the life of Joan Jett. She was effortless playing Joan. She was made for this role. But I have to say Dakota Fanning nailed this one. Playing Cherry, looks like she studied hard doing this role. Nonetheless, it's interesting to finally get a glimpse of Joan Jett's life, after all these years.

16. Mike McQuillian's rating of the film The Runaways

I really enjoyed this. A good rock 'n roll movie.

17. carolvidal's rating of the film The Runaways

Hello Daddy.. Hello Mom.. I'm your Ch Ch Ch Ch Ch Cherrie Bomb!

18. Olivia Hellder's rating of the film The Runaways

good movie!! I enjoy it!!! soundtrack is awesome!! I agree!!

19. Gloria Shealtiel's rating of the film The Runaways

Stunning. But the 'Lipsync' things relieve my interest.

20. Mar-LONGG's rating of the film The Runaways

Kinda shitty. I didn't like it. Best part was the record producer he was pretty funny. Nothing special really..

21. orangey's rating of the film The Runaways

like watching someone's annoying version of MTV for hours.horrible

22. rado's rating of the film The Runaways

Rated R for Rock'n'roll: the condition of running away from any condition.

23. joaomoita's rating of the film The Runaways